E lockers and sway bar disconnect not working !

Tnjk

Hello everyone I'm new here and just picked up a 2011 jk rubicon and noticed that the sway bar disconnect and e lockers are not working the lights don't turn on the switches with the other dash lights ether I've checked fuses and they are all good was hopping someone here might have ran in to the same problem and figured it out ! Thanks in advance for any help !

USMC Wrangler

Welcome to WAL! First, I highly suggest you stop by the "give us a wave" thread. I don't have a Rubi. I have read plenty on here having the same problem though. You'll probably get a lot of suggestions to get the EVO No Limits which makes it a simple manual knob of some sort. I'm sure others will respond with better info than mine.

JAGS

Hooked
As stated, welcome to WAL and do give us a wave and introduce yourself.

The EVO no limits may only help so much. Sound like that switch panel may be a bigger issue as the lockers are not engaging nor are you getting flashing lights. So I'd start with figuring out if an issue with the switch panel itself.

Did you by this from a private party? A dealership. You get a carfax or similar report? Were they working at time of purchase?

Lots of question you can maybe give the smart folks here more to work with.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Are you sure they aren't working? Maybe the lights just aren't working. Have you actually checked to see if they do not work?

Tnjk

Yes I bought it from a dealer and they have told me it was the ecm they said they were going to flash it and put it back to factor setting !

JAGS

Hooked
Yes I bought it from a dealer and they have told me it was the ecm they said they were going to flash it and put it back to factor setting !

Sounds like they missed a step or two. Take it back and have them fix it. Document in email what they said they were going to do. Don't just take there word.

Tnjk

Honestly I'm pretty pissed at this time they have had it for over a month and still don't have it fixed I have bumpers rock slides and other new parts just waiting to put on in my garage I've been on the Internet for weeks now looking everywhere reading all I can looking for a answer with no luck !

JAGS

Hooked
Sucks. Not sure what to tell you. Regardless of the fix potential, you still need to deal with the fact these guys sold you a Jeep that doesn't work up to its sticker.

Tnjk

For sure if it's not fixed by the weekend they need to take it to jeep and be done with it ! Thanks for all the input guys can't wait to put some picks up of her all muddy and twisted up on some rocks !

Top Bottom