Diablo Sport Trinity1000/ 2011 jk

Blacksunshine

Well worth the money. Have only had installed for a day but noticeable difference in torque and hp! Can't wait to use the crawl tune. As for as I know this is the only tuner out for 2011 and 2012 models.

Karlos30

could we says that Trinity gives same result as the SuperChip ? are they equivalent ? I have a 2011 jk and thinking to maybe get it since superchip still no available for 2011..

Blacksunshine

could we says that Trinity gives same result as the SuperChip ? are they equivalent ? I have a 2011 jk and thinking to maybe get it since superchip still no available for 2011..

I would say more than likely it will. But there is no telling when super chip will release there product.
I was waiting on super chip but Diablo beat them to it. Diablo has a lot of options, including a perfect Crawl tune, Eco tune and 3 different performance tunes depending on which octane u run. You can modify for tire size, tire pressure, and idle. You can also monitor all kinds of stuff on the display. I got mine off auto anything they usually have rebate codes u can enter at check out it will save you about 150 bucks.

Blacksunshine

I'm running 37" tires and have no problem keeping up with atlanta traffic or maintaining my speed up hill. It gives you a lot of power and torque. Before the tuner I felt like I was riding a snail. It was well worth the money.

Atch

I'm running 37" tires and have no problem keeping up with atlanta traffic or maintaining my speed up hill. It gives you a lot of power and torque. Before the tuner I felt like I was riding a snail. It was well worth the money.

Are u an auto or manual? Gears? Did u use a procal prior to diablo?

Blacksunshine

Auto. No gears yet, and this is the tuner I have installed. Takes about 5 minutes to back up stock settings, and install the tune of your choice.

Top Bottom