Wife's New Renegade Latitude 4X4

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Traded in my wife's 08 Liberty Limited for a 2016 Renegade for her Valentine's Day Present. Omaha Orange.

Attachments

• 1455684173873.jpg
    1455684173873.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 1455684205284.jpg
    1455684205284.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

Napalm

Seeing all these new renegades and getting jealous! I can't wait until the end of the year when we can get my wife in a Jeep.

Scrambler

Awesome color. This was my first choice when I bought my wife's Renegade, but she wanted the blue. So we got the blue....[emoji57]

JeepFan

Hooked
How are you enjoying your new Rubicon Tony? Any plans for it?

We are really enjoying the new Rubicon! It's still totally stock. I've added a few cosmetic items but nothing special. No plans yet on mods but, one it will happen like a great confluence! :yup:

Let me know how it goes. My wife wants one as well. We are just starting to look into them.

Will do! Right now it's looking more and more like I will have to special order one. The sad part of ordering one right now is it will take 4 months to get. Those crazy Italian's need to work harder. :cheesy:

TWX

Since it's been a month and a half, how's she liking it? How's her fuel economy?

We're considering a Trailhawk for my wife. Driving position is better than what she's in now, and with her current car at 180,000 miles it's getting to be time anyway. Figure if we get the Trailhawk we shouldn't ever have any problems on the forest service roads as long as we're not being stupid.

Top Bottom