Christmas dinner...

MTG

Caught the Bug
That looks great!

In San Diego we had beef tenderloin, stuffed tofurkey, twice baked potatoes, tomatoes au gratin, couscous, bread, pumpkin pie and grasshopper pie.

Sorry no pics. :(

Reno dinner still TBD.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Tri-tip, salmon, pesto pasta, baked potato, salad...Brownies and vanilla bean ice cream.

Attachments

• image-1391650084.jpg
    image-1391650084.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 66

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Dang I didn't take pics... That steak and green onion looks great Cindy!

We had ham, turkey, candied yams, of course the cornbread dressing, a really nice corn casserole that is basically onion, corn, bacon, and corn bread, and last but not least green bean casserole. Really yummy! Bread was somewhere in there too... man I was stuffed! :rock:

Can't wait for the New Years party now!

We're hosting a James bond party! :rock:

aldaman

What did you have for Christmas dinner? We are going to have...

We had: Roasted Cornish game hen, Shrimp wrapped in bacon, & Potato salad.

18906efeea25459dba066995aa946ff1.jpg

For Dessert - Strawberry Panacotta

2ea978c259fdbeb250317887586e82b9.jpg

We host both my family and the in-laws for Christmas dinner. This year for appetizers we made bruschetta and stuffed mushrooms, for dinner we made a salad, asparagus, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, fresh dinner rolls, and beef tenderloin. For dessert, we made creme brulee and chocolate mousse. It was quite tasty! :D

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I worked and knew everything would be closed for Christmas so I made some killer Shepard's Pie for my team. So there you have it.

Last edited:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Ham, Yams, Mashed potatoes, pine apple upside down cake. That was dinner, then had to go to work grave yard shift it was boring out there.

Top Bottom