Windrock April 22-23

zwoods95

I was just looking to see if anybody would be interested in going to Windrock April 22-23. I'm only about 45 min away, but will still most likely be camping .

TennJK

I'd be interested. I would be more likely to go the weekend after that though. That is the weekend before all of my finals. But I would love to get a good sized group going for sure

zwoods95

I would say more intermediate to advance trails, but will really depend on who all comes.

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
That's around the time I was planning on doing the third Pre-Run for the End of Summer Run if we wanted to just do that. Let me know and I'll work on putting it together.

swampdog

That's around the time I was planning on doing the third Pre-Run for the End of Summer Run if we wanted to just do that. Let me know and I'll work on putting it together.

I'd be interested in this pre-run. I'm registered for the advanced group for the EOS run, but with s 4 hour drive, a scouting session can't hurt.

TennJK

I would be really interested in another Pre-Run. What weekend are you thinking Trevor?

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
I would be really interested in another Pre-Run. What weekend are you thinking Trevor?

I can't do the 22-23, because my wedding anniversary is the 24th. I was originally thinking either the following weekend or possibly one of the first weekends in May.

TennJK

I can't do the 22-23, because my wedding anniversary is the 24th. I was originally thinking either the following weekend or possibly one of the first weekends in May.

I should be good with both of those weekends. I have my finals the last week of April. Time to start looking into a new front driveshaft.

Scrambler

I am tentatively in for this one. Jeep Jamboree USA will be April 27th-30th. I'm not sure if that'd be a good weekend to go because it may be slightly crowded. Sign up for that event is already sold out if that is an indicator of how crowded it will be.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I would be interested in a May run as well! If North Ridge ever sends me my pr44 I should have that complete by May.

thardy

Banned
Looking like the weekend of May 14th will be my best option. I'll work on getting a thread started for it!

Top Bottom