2015 JKU with AC stuck on defrost??

thechrisjones

I have a 2015 JKU, Last Friday my ac/heat would only blow out on the front windshield (defrost mode) no matter what position the nob was on. I called the dealer and scheduled an appointment (which was a week out) to have them look at it. Today it all of a sudden started working right. Has anyone ever heard of this problem? My appointment is tomorrow but I think it might be pointless to take it to them now that its working. Thank for you input!

WJCO

Meme King
I have a 2015 JKU, Last Friday my ac/heat would only blow out on the front windshield (defrost mode) no matter what position the nob was on. I called the dealer and scheduled an appointment (which was a week out) to have them look at it. Today it all of a sudden started working right. Has anyone ever heard of this problem? My appointment is tomorrow but I think it might be pointless to take it to them now that its working. Thank for you input!

Check for small vacuum leaks under the hood. You also could have a climate system that got stuck on one mode from improper memory. That happens too.

Top Bottom