Offroading with premium (twill) soft top

Just wondering if anyone does any mudding or other offroad excursions using their premium fabric soft top. If so, is it easy to clean and maintain. Looking to upgrade from my bestop premium sailcloth (basically vinyl) top

trailless

Caught the Bug
Just wondering if anyone does any mudding or other offroad excursions using their premium fabric soft top. If so, is it easy to clean and maintain. Looking to upgrade from my bestop premium sailcloth (basically vinyl) top

When I had my stock twill soft top, I had no problem cleaning mud off. Soak the mud and clean it with a soapy sponge.

To tell you how much I liked the stock twill soft top. I sold it since I had a hard top. About 2 years later, about 1 month ago, I wanted another soft top. With all the choice in the market, I chose to go for the stock twill soft top.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I've had plenty of mud and dirt on mine and it cleans up very easily. Washing it with car wash and a sponge will get most of it out but will leave a little bit in the seams and stitching but I've found that a hot pressure washer will get the rest of it out and bring it back to brand new

BlackHawk08jk

I have the besttop trek top, and it's had a ton of mud on it and I've had no trouble with it. My only suggestion is not to let the mud set on there for a long time. It's hard to get off if you do
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455880476.399837.jpg

Warebear

I have the premium top and get it very dirty on a weekly basis. Aside from some scuffs in the Windows, I never have any mud stains or anything.

chipper

Mine gets nasty all the time. No problems here. When it was new I treated it with 303 fabric protection. I also use the cleaner. Works great

Cool. I have the standard top right now and it stains like nobodys business. And I've even treated it with the bestop protectant. Just wondered how the twill top did

JAGS

Hooked
The new top is awesome to clean. It's the only soft top I've had so not much to compare. Can say this though. I've had it for nearly 3 years and I've only ever needed to "scrub" it a couple times. Usually hitting it with a pressure washer or just the hose will get it looking good as new....literally.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
The new top is awesome to clean. It's the only soft top I've had so not much to compare. Can say this though. I've had it for nearly 3 years and I've only ever needed to "scrub" it a couple times. Usually hitting it with a pressure washer or just the hose will get it looking good as new....literally.

Exactly, Ive never had a problem with mine either! actually curious about the other way around, Thinking about picking up a NX Trektop, but dont want to pay $$$$ for the twill unless it actually makes that much a difference. My only experience so far has been with the Twill

Dopey84

When washing your trek too have you noticed any leaks while spraying it down primarily around zipper areas...?

Top Bottom