2014 anvil jk with 2.5 teraflex lift/ 35 in tires

nickram

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456001101.544967.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456001117.193677.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456001147.062906.jpg

Smittybilt flat fender flares
Smittybilt front xrc mod bumper with bullbar
AEV Argent wheels
Metalcloak inner fender
Teraflex exhaust spacers
52 Inch light bar
All Installed by myself

Coming in the mail within the next month
Teraflex rear tire carrier
Warn zeon synthetic rope winch

Good lookin jeep. I love the anvil. On a side note, you may wanna read the thread on here about the teraflex tire carrier before you order that.

nickram

Medix can you just give me a short summary about it?[emoji23]
No i did nit re gear
Thanks everyone

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Like the red windshield banner. I have a red one, too, but I can't find my decal squeegee thing. Clean looking Jeep.

Medix can you just give me a short summary about it?[emoji23]
No i did nit re gear
Thanks everyone
Sure. Their stuff is made in china, and has had several noted instances of their products breaking, including the tire carrier. The thought of someones 130lb wheel and tire coming thru my windshield on the interstate is enough to keep me from giving any money to them. Secondly, they have earned a reputation for blaming broken products on installer (thats you) error, and not taking any responsibility for the break.

Last edited:

nickram

Sure. Their stuff is made in china, and has had several noted instances of their products breaking, including the tire carrier. The thought of someones 130lb wheel and tire coming thru my windshield on the interstate is enough to keep me from giving any money to the. Secondly, they have earned a reputation fir blaming broken products on installer (thats you) error, and not taking any responsibility for the break.

Thank you medix I guess I will be on the hunt for a new tire carrier or tire carrier and bumper!

Kittykat

You don't see too many 2 door anvil jeeps! At least not around where I live anyway. Nice looking jeep! Like the red accents. I have a 2015 2 door anvil with a somewhat similar setup. 2.5' teraflex with 35s. Will get around to posting my build :)

CCJKUR

Got to love those fenders, good price look mean as he'll, those wheels are my favorite I wish they still made them with beadlock.

Awesome looking jeep!!

Top Bottom