Just like every other forum. My stupidity for thinking this one would be different

Ddays

Hooked
Can't believe this childish crap is still going on. Just like every other forum. My stupidity for thinking this one would be different.

Really? You are seriously judging this forum on this thread with that ridiculous generalized statement? There are like 30,000 threads here and you are gonna pick one?
This is the pub. You don't have to read it if it irritates you....

Driver

If you don't like a statement or if someone breaks the rules then boot them. But to keep on and on is childish period. Not judging but it speaks volumes of the people involved with this thread.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
If you don't like a statement or if someone breaks the rules then boot them. But to keep on and on is childish period. Not judging but it speaks volumes of the people involved with this thread.

Please note the sticky at the top of the sub forum known as the pub, where this thread is located.

View attachment 188348

Attachments

• 1455660435470.jpg
    1455660435470.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 318

Al Bundy

Don't piss them out . Or you probably be here with me. I respect your opinion though.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Speaks volumes about yourself as well. :thumb:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I would recommend the ignore button. I have selected it and I no longer see posts from members I am not interested in reading from.

So relaxing now...

Driver

I guess your right. But for a moderator to be involved tells me all I need to know. Mind you I wasn't involved with all the name calling and bs that has went on.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I guess your right. But for a moderator to be involved tells me all I need to know. Mind you I wasn't involved with all the name calling and bs that has went on.

What makes me different than anyone else here? Because I have volunteered my time to help out the owners of this site I am not allowed an opinion or say in anything?

If you are a jackass you are a jackass. Doesn't matter if I say it or someone else says it. But you can preach some more to me if you would like.

CCJKUR

I run MetalCloak on my TJ and my brother has it on his JK. Best systems out there in my opinion. Their 6 pack shocks are unbelievable. I've ran a lot of different lifts over the years and in my opinion they stand shoulders above the rest. They are expensive but you get what you pay for.

True there on the get what you pay for it have looked at them also I have fox shocks now and am pretty happy with them they definitely made the jeep feel more planted on and off the road.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I run MetalCloak on my TJ and my brother has it on his JK. Best systems out there in my opinion. Their 6 pack shocks are unbelievable. I've ran a lot of different lifts over the years and in my opinion they stand shoulders above the rest. They are expensive but you get what you pay for.

It sure is hard to have anything less than a stellar opinion about a kit you've chosen to spend a lot of money on. From what I have seen, the 6-pack shocks are gimmicky at best and leaky/faulty at worst. Of course, that's just what I've seen.

Driver

Not hard for me to be honest about a lift that's not what it's cracked up to be but that's just me. If it doesn't work no matter what I spend I'd be the first to say it. But that's just me. I've ran Evo, Currie, and Terraflex. Not counting the old school stuff like Superlift etc. In my opinion the others don't rank with MetalCloak. I've never had a 6 pack leak ever. But it's not Evo and I know that's where your loyalties lie that's fine. But I'd take MetalCloak over Evo every time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not hard for me to be honest about a lift that's not what it's cracked up to be but that's just me. If it doesn't work no matter what I spend I'd be the first to say it. But that's just me. I've ran Evo, Currie, and Terraflex. Not counting the old school stuff like Superlift etc.

LOL!! Since you seem to have missed it, the OP has a JK and you have a TJ. The lifts you claim to have tested would be an apples to oranges comparison and this is assuming you've actually tested a 4" TJ Currie lift against a 4" TeraFlex lift. To the best of my knowledge, EVO doesn't even make a lift for the TJ but hey, that's just me.

In my opinion the others don't rank with MetalCloak. I've never had a 6 pack leak ever. But it's not Evo and I know that's where your loyalties lie that's fine.

:cheesy: Here we go. Funny how fanboys like you are always entitled to an opinion even though the OP didn't even ask about your beloved lift but for some reason, if I chime in with one of my own, I get accused of having "loyalties" to EVO. Never mind that I just got done posting pros and CONS regarding things like the coils the OP was asking about. :naw:

But I'd take MetalCloak over Evo every time.

Well duh - it is why you are running their stuff and like the true fanboy that you are, make sure to chime in a thread that has nothing to do with MetalJoke and just to tell the OP how much you LOVE what you've chosen to buy. :naw:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
:cheesy::cheesy: He ran an EVO lift on a TJ?!? That's a new one. Is this the part where we get to hear that the six pack shocks have 20" of travel?

WJCO

Meme King
I've got a WJ with a 4 inch Zone lift if anyone cares :idontknow: ....... It' a unibody too :thumb:

Driver

My brother has a JK with said lift. I have no loyalties to any company I'm not being paid or given free products or being sponsored. Never ran an Evo on a TJ but did run one on my JKUR. Wayalife is all about EVO so who's the fanboy?

Top Bottom