Okc, ok

Helipilot2

Hey guys just moved out to OKC from Vegas and trying to figure out who is out here, what is a good shop out here and most of all the best local spots to go have some fun!

BamBamDeer

Hey fellow Okie! I like Disney, Ok. It is about 2 1/2 hours for you but would make a nice weekend.

We have a group going to Superlift ORV in Hot Springs, Ar. April 8th-10th. There is a thread on it in Upcoming Trips. Come join us.

RWJeeper97

Welcome....Disney is cool, Sundog by Purcell Oklahoma, and draper lake in okc has some dirt roads to just drive not wheel, and little Sahara state park up north.....lots of places. 23rd and Sooner in okc has a river that is cool. As far as Jeepclubs, not very many of them.....the largest club is mostly a Facebook social club....not really technical or anything like that....kinda sucks.

Helipilot2

Hey fellow Okie! I like Disney, Ok. It is about 2 1/2 hours for you but would make a nice weekend.

We have a group going to Superlift ORV in Hot Springs, Ar. April 8th-10th. There is a thread on it in Upcoming Trips. Come join us.

5 Hours is a little far of a drive for my old thing to make right now, I am working on getting rid of my car and getting a truck so I can tow it for the longer road trips. I really appreciate the offer. I've seen some stuff on Arbuckle, is that any good at all?

BamBamDeer

5 Hours is a little far of a drive for my old thing to make right now, I am working on getting rid of my car and getting a truck so I can tow it for the longer road trips. I really appreciate the offer. I've seen some stuff on Arbuckle, is that any good at all?

I haven't been but I bet someone will chime in on it.

Top Bottom