Prorock 44 has positive camber issues

Hi I just installed a front prorock 44 with brand new synergy ball joints and timken unit bearings. Both front tires are leaning out at the top almost 1/2". Don't know what else to look at to fix it

JeepFan

Hooked
Not sure what you are using to measure camber but, the only thing I can see in the pics is your Jeep leans to the passengers side.

A good alignment shop can tell you if there's a problem.

How does it drive and handle?

jeeeep

Hooked
Looks to me like you have too much toe in, not a camber issue.

^^^ this - when you get too much tow in, on a larger tire it will accentuate the upper part of the tire and make it look likes it's leaning out more.

loosen up your suspension, make sure there's nothing on the wheel/hub surfaces where they mate (no retainer washers etc...)

with tires on and suspension loose, get it on the ground, give it a shake and tighten up your control arms.

follow the front end alignment write up then take it and get it double checked:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3861-Basic-Do-it-Yourself-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Front-End-Alignment

WJCO

Meme King
Just heard from alignment shop camber is at -1.1 and -.6

Ok. That would mean the tops of your tires would be slightly pointed inward not outward. Probably not even visible as those #s are so close to zero. What is the spec/range? Also what was the toe at?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What WJCO said, looks like way too much toe-in to me. What numbers are you seeing there?

Top Bottom