2013 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - Saturday, January 5th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

If you've got the time and would like to kick off the first weekend of 2013 wheeling, we'd love to have you join us out in the Mojave Desert on Saturday, January 5th. This will be a super easy scenic run, open to everyone and there will be no minimum requirements in order to come. For the most part, we're just looking to get out, get our Jeeps dirty and have a good time with friends.

If you think you'd like to join us, we'll be meeting over at the Bravo Burger in Victorville at 8:30 AM and rolling by 9:00 AM. We plan on having breakfast there and we'd love to have you join us if you're interested. Food here is all order at the counter stuff :yup:

For those of you coming in from up north like Bakersfield, I'm going to recommend that you just meet up with us in the parking lot of Home Depot in Barstow which is right off the 15 on L Street. There really is no need for you to come down an extra 30 miles just to go back up again.

So that you know, it will most likely be cold out. The daily high temps have only in the low 50's and the lows in the upper 20's so please dress appropriately. Also, you need to make sure that you bring plenty of water as well as a lunch and snacks.

One other note, there will be no bathrooms on this trip. I will be sure to stop periodically in a location where it's more advantageous for the ladies to find cover but, that's the best I can offer. Also, there are no trash facilities so you need to know that you need to pack out what you pack in.

If you think you might want to join us or have any questions, please let us know by posting up on this thread. :yup:

Who's Going List
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. Moochie
3. OverlanderJK
4. blazer
5. JAGS
6. 10frank9
7. my_jk
8. mcpuck
9. JeepFan
10. ramin
11. Trail Bud
12. Trail JK
13. RanchoRubi
14. Blonda & sm_rubi
15. RodCyn
16. Paisano
17. jkpete
18. shipwright
19. NolanRamseyer
20. Jk4thedirt
21. colorblindspy
22. rockyjk07
23. Geodeal
24. Smokinjoe
25. blazenjeep
26. Steele2j
27. green98TJ
28. Strainger
29. jelliott076
30. LiveOh
31. drtnwtr
32. Cali Cosmos
33. bob-o12jk
34. 1Bvs3G
35. DINKELROC
36. Ragnar JK
37. Miramontes
38. 4x4Jesus
39. AncientTrail
40. GoRemote
41. VR-rubi
42. JeepCachers
43. Black Ops
44. hothondaguy
45. rodeocln
46. Taquito
47. 2rescue01
48. gary crouch

:cool:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
IN!!!!!!:rock::wings:

I can probably bring grub too. I will let you know what I will bring and how much later in the week when I figure it out. If I can figure out a way to keep the hot food hot I will bring some.

And Moochie if you want to caravan up let me know. I'll probably end up leaving around 5:45 or 6.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Absolutely in! :yup: Look forward to wheeling with all the new friends I've been making over the last few months. The entire fam (J-A-G-S) is looking forward to it. :thumb:

Jason

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
IN!!!!!!:rock::wings:

I can probably bring grub too. I will let you know what I will bring and how much later in the week when I figure it out. If I can figure out a way to keep the hot food hot I will bring some.

And Moochie if you want to caravan up let me know. I'll probably end up leaving around 5:45 or 6.

:clap2: Maybe we'll have to make it into a picnic :D I'm sure a few of us can bring out kitchen gear to help warm up food :yup:

I want to go, too!!

Absolutely in! :yup: Look forward to wheeling with all the new friends I've been making over the last few months. The entire fam (J-A-G-S) is looking forward to it. :thumb:

Jason

Cool - I'll add all of you to the list :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:clap2: Maybe we'll have to make it into a picnic :D I'm sure a few of us can bring out kitchen gear to help warm up food :yup:

Cool - I'll add all of you to the list :thumb:

Well I have that stuff just wasn't sure what the time frame for lunch would be. I have my stove that I can bring.

And I look forward to my first of many runs with you guys! Hopefully the last as a stocker!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well I have that stuff just wasn't sure what the time frame for lunch would be. I have my stove that I can bring.

Well, nothing is written in stone right now and maybe we can plan our trip around doing a picnic lunch. Maybe just get out to a cool location and spend more time just chillin :cool:

JAGS

Hooked

Well, nothing is written in stone right now and maybe we can plan our trip around doing a picnic lunch. Maybe just get out to a cool location and spend more time just chillin :cool:

Sounds good any which way. I don't know the area, but I'm sure Eddie can lead us somewhere pretty cool between 8:30am and say 1pm or so for a lunch stop. Then maybe a little more wheeling after for those that want to/can and make it a fun, relaxing, enjoyable and full day! We can do potluck style so we share some of the food burden. :yup: -- Jason

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good any which way. I don't know the area, but I'm sure Eddie can lead us somewhere pretty cool between 8:30am and say 1pm or so for a lunch stop. Then maybe a little more wheeling after for those that want to/can and make it a fun, relaxing, enjoyable and full day! We can do potluck style so we share some of the food burden. :yup: -- Jason

A potluck sounds like a lot of fun. I'm holding off on picking a destination until we get closer to the date. I'll have to plan around whether it's gonna be nice out or rainy and/or windy.

my_jk

Im in. :yup: I might want to go camping afterwards if anyone wants to join me.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I will make some clam chowder and bring some sourdough bread to go with it since it probably won't be all that warm. I will bring more then enough for people to fill up on so if thats the only thing there we won't go hungry.

I was going to bring more but this will be easier then a full spread. I'll save that for the next camping trip.:D

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
We’re in! We had a blast on the 2011 easy run! :cheesy: Ended up getting home around 2:30AM if I recall ... :thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Im in. :yup: I might want to go camping afterwards if anyone wants to join me.

Man, I'm real tempted but, don't know if I can pull it off. It's gonna be a cold one too :crazyeyes:

I will make some clam chowder and bring some sourdough bread to go with it since it probably won't be all that warm. I will bring more then enough for people to fill up on so if thats the only thing there we won't go hungry.

I was going to bring more but this will be easier then a full spread. I'll save that for the next camping trip.:D

Well, I might just have to start a list so that people can post up what they can bring :yup:

We’re in! We had a blast on the 2011 easy run! :cheesy: Ended up getting home around 2:30AM if I recall ... :thinking:

:blush: I don't have a clue as to what you might be referring to :blush:

Top Bottom