New Guy from CoSprings

Anschutz

Hey guys,

I've been living this way of life since I was 12 and my parents bought a Jeep planning on giving it to me when I could drive. I loved the hell out of that Jeep and learned basic offroading and hit a lot of mud in Georgia :banghead: where I grew up. Went to school, commissioned in the Army, and got moved to Fort Carson. I love it here and really got into wheeling a lot here. The 04 did me good but the biggest thing is my wife can't drive it. I miss that Jeep and always will but now I have a 2012 JKUR same Bright Silver Metallic as my 04 but that's about where it ends. I've found it to be much more capable off road and much more livable on road. Right now it has ARB Bumpers front and rear with a smittybilt XRC10 winch and a late discovery of a Skid Row Engine skid. I think I'll probably put a Teraflex 2.5" kit on it as soon as I save enough for the kit, wheels, and 35s. Only other thing I'd like to do is put actual rock sliders and a CB on it.

Zach

adventure1

Welcome from Colorado Springs as well. Go with the AEV lift over the Teraflex one Predator Offroad can help

Anschutz

dLhioQp.jpg

There's the younger lady on Ironclads near Estes Park, CO.

Top Bottom