Unique Rides TV show - EVO build

el_chupo_

Watching an episode of Unique Rides on Velocity "Jeeps and Johnny Legs" is the episode title.

They are building a couple of jeeps for their "special editions" that will be sold at select dealerships (per the show), but when they got the parts on I noticed "EVO" on the packing tape, and sure enough it looks like an Enforcer 3" kit and Rancho shocks, Evo Pro series bumpers, EVO sliders and more. They were even talking about the beefy nature of the EVO control arms.

Looks like its probably 20" wheels, Nitto 35s.

The LED mirrors are a bit over the top, but good to see the EVO logo on TV

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I happen to see that last night too. That black one actually looked ok and had decent parts on it. Was happy to see EVO also.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I saw the episode last night too. I guess it's good exposure for EVO. I wasn't a fan of the bed lined high gloss coating on the bumpers and sliders. I was also a little confused by the automatic soft top on the white JKU. It folds up with the windows intact?

el_chupo_

The white one seemed pointless, but I'd bet it will sell better...

With that said, the top wouldnt be something I would like, it barely "lowers".

9679466_orig.jpg

Wethy

Just started the episode ha ha and I like how he said no ones ever done the power top iirc rugged ridge has had a power top for a couple years :p

el_chupo_

watching this weeks episode, they are doing a Jeep for Carmello Anthony. So Im thinking "awesome, these days Melo is rolling around New York with an alu Evo 1/4 pounder with stinger".

Then they removed it. Thats OK, still rocking the pro series. Im not digging the red color match everywhere, but that 15% gloss/85% matte finish looks good.

Top Bottom