PDA

View Full Version : Here to PIMP my Jeep Podcast & Events

prerunner1982
02-24-2016, 11:56 PM
have put on a yearly event the last couple of years that I have dubbed the Day of Dirt Adventure. Some years it has been more the Day of Mud and some years it has been the Day of Dust.

It is a back road trip through Oklahoma's forgotten history. I lead a convoy of Jeeps (15 the first year and 103 as of last years event) through the back roads of Central Oklahoma stopping at "ghost" towns, cemeteries, school houses, homesteads, cemeteries, etc. Generally about a 50-90 miles trip with 8-12 points of interest.

I have a route scouted for this year, just need to pre-run it...but unfortunately the Wagon Master is down for repairs/upgrades so the trip has been put on hold for an undetermined amount of time.

At any rate here are some various teaser pics, you can check out [edited] for pics from the last couple of events.

prerunner1982
02-25-2016, 12:24 AM
Can't get enough Jeeps? How about a Jeep podcast?

Try the Jeep Talk Show

XJ, ZJ, Wranglers, tech, Jeep News, etc..

We are also looking for someone to do a re-occurring Renegade segment.
If you are interested in that let me know or email

Show can be watched live Thursdays about 10pm Central time at

wayoflife
02-25-2016, 12:40 AM
Hey, I got an idea - how about you pimp your show on your own website :rolleyes2:

WJCO
02-25-2016, 01:08 AM
Welcome to WAL. P.I.M.P, don't know what you heard about me...... ( 50 cent dawg)

Sharkey
02-25-2016, 01:19 AM
Hey OP...AYFKM?!? Seriously, on what planet would you think your posts are ok? Get lost!

OverlanderJK
02-25-2016, 01:21 AM
Eat a dick.

Then talk about it.

Sharkey
02-25-2016, 01:23 AM
^^^ not just any old dick...a big donkey dick.

reelsilly
02-25-2016, 01:52 AM
Lmao, you guys are ruthless, I'm impressed! Glad I read the rules before I goofed up.

aldaman
02-25-2016, 02:06 AM
HERE TO PIMP MY JEEP PODCAST & EVENTS

Oh boy, here we go again.....Is it so hard just to read & follow the rules :thinking: :doh: :eek:

MedixJK
02-25-2016, 02:08 AM
Whats a fuck face. Get outta here OP. your a waste of time.

Shadow's_Jeep
02-25-2016, 02:12 AM
What a dumb A$$!!!

TheFunSmith
02-25-2016, 02:41 AM
lol what a buffoon

piginajeep
02-25-2016, 02:43 AM

JAGS
02-25-2016, 03:02 AM
Lmao, you guys are ruthless, I'm impressed! Glad I read the rules before I goofed up.

Ya know, I see this come up so many times about the "rules." It's bullshit. Who the hell cares about rules.

It's about common courtesy and respect.

Name me one business establishment where you can go in and sell any product you wish to that businesses customers without permission or a permit. I mean fuck, it's not rocket science.

Yeah, we're the bad guys because we call these losers out. Fuck that and fuck the "rules." What about some self dignity.

notnalc68
02-25-2016, 03:24 AM
Start your own forum

WJCO
02-25-2016, 04:12 AM
Tech support message.

10frank9
02-25-2016, 04:52 AM
Hey guys I have this awesome new show about how to utilize your pagers to their fullest potential. Business and personal applications.

Available on BetaMax, Laser Disc and soon to be released on VHS.

Sharkey
02-25-2016, 04:55 AM
Hey guys I have this awesome new show about how to utilize your pagers to their fullest potential. Business and personal applications.

Damn Laserdiscs! I bit hard on that melon and would love to have that wasted money back.

JAGS
02-25-2016, 05:00 AM
Damn Laserdiscs! I bit hard on that melon and would love to have that wasted money back.

Man, I remember the family getting one of those. The best was soylent green on laser disc!

10frank9
02-25-2016, 05:15 AM
Man, I remember the family getting one of those. The best was soylent green on laser disc!

I had MJ's Thriller on Laser Disc. Legit.

So anybody need a copy of my BetaMax tape? Or you guys holding out for the VHS versions?

JAGS
02-25-2016, 05:18 AM
I had MJ's Thriller on Laser Disc. Legit.

So anybody need a copy of my BetaMax tape? Or you guys holding out for the VHS versions?

Lol. We had flashdance. [emoji6]

Do you also have a player? How much shipped to 90210?

Sharkey
02-25-2016, 05:22 AM
Terminator on LD with Dolby 5.1 surround was the bomb.

MR.Ty
02-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Can't get enough Jeeps? How about a Jeep podcast?

Try the Jeep Talk Show

XJ, ZJ, Wranglers, tech, Jeep News, etc..

We are also looking for someone to do a re-occurring Renegade segment.
If you are interested in that let me know or email

Show can be watched live Thursdays about 10pm Central time at

Hey prerunner1982,

I noticed that you edited/tried to delete all of your posts. Don't worry though, I took the liberty in undoing all of that. We here at WAYALIFE like to ensure a complete and accurate record of pimps is maintained. :thumb:

Slavens
02-25-2016, 02:47 PM

Better read the " You know what " before posting. I dont need Jags yelling at me for talking about the " You know what" =) Just read them before posting. That'd be greaaat.

JAGS
02-25-2016, 03:54 PM
Better read the " You know what " before posting. I dont need Jags yelling at me for talking about the " You know what" =) Just read them before posting. That'd be greaaat.

Ha ha. You want the rules, you can't handle the rules.

reelsilly
02-25-2016, 11:56 PM
Ya know, I see this come up so many times about the "rules." It's bullshit. Who the hell cares about rules.

It's about common courtesy and respect.

Name me one business establishment where you can go in and sell any product you wish to that businesses customers without permission or a permit. I mean fuck, it's not rocket science.

Yeah, we're the bad guys because we call these losers out. Fuck that and fuck the "rules." What about some self dignity.

Easy there tiger! I completely agree with you. I just simply said that I was impressed the way it's handled. Most forums you roll into have no structure, it's a free for all. No respect for the members and trying to push off your jeep crap should be checked at the door. I like a deal as much as anyone but there are limits.

mudmobeeler
02-26-2016, 12:52 AM

I remember when my school system jumped on the laser disk hard and quick. They bought up a bunch of them, had them all throughout the school. On the AV carts. Some mounted on the walls in the science classrooms. Then they vanished almost as fast as they came in. Lol.

toxicwaste29
02-26-2016, 04:45 AM
Hey I think you missed it for a third time. Your stopping at cemeteries?