Here to PIMP my Jeep Podcast & Events

prerunner1982

have put on a yearly event the last couple of years that I have dubbed the Day of Dirt Adventure. Some years it has been more the Day of Mud and some years it has been the Day of Dust.

It is a back road trip through Oklahoma's forgotten history. I lead a convoy of Jeeps (15 the first year and 103 as of last years event) through the back roads of Central Oklahoma stopping at "ghost" towns, cemeteries, school houses, homesteads, cemeteries, etc. Generally about a 50-90 miles trip with 8-12 points of interest.

I have a route scouted for this year, just need to pre-run it...but unfortunately the Wagon Master is down for repairs/upgrades so the trip has been put on hold for an undetermined amount of time.

At any rate here are some various teaser pics, you can check out [edited] for pics from the last couple of events.

Last edited by a moderator:

prerunner1982

Can't get enough Jeeps? How about a Jeep podcast?

Try the Jeep Talk Show

XJ, ZJ, Wranglers, tech, Jeep News, etc..

We are also looking for someone to do a re-occurring Renegade segment.
If you are interested in that let me know or email

Show can be watched live Thursdays about 10pm Central time at

JAGS

Hooked
Lmao, you guys are ruthless, I'm impressed! Glad I read the rules before I goofed up.

Ya know, I see this come up so many times about the "rules." It's bullshit. Who the hell cares about rules.

It's about common courtesy and respect.

Name me one business establishment where you can go in and sell any product you wish to that businesses customers without permission or a permit. I mean fuck, it's not rocket science.

Yeah, we're the bad guys because we call these losers out. Fuck that and fuck the "rules." What about some self dignity.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hey guys I have this awesome new show about how to utilize your pagers to their fullest potential. Business and personal applications.

Available on BetaMax, Laser Disc and soon to be released on VHS.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hey guys I have this awesome new show about how to utilize your pagers to their fullest potential. Business and personal applications.

Available on BetaMax, Laser Disc and soon to be released on VHS.

Damn Laserdiscs! I bit hard on that melon and would love to have that wasted money back.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Man, I remember the family getting one of those. The best was soylent green on laser disc!

I had MJ's Thriller on Laser Disc. Legit.

So anybody need a copy of my BetaMax tape? Or you guys holding out for the VHS versions?

Top Bottom