PDA

View Full Version : I'll be at moab this year , you can come and tell how you feel in person

greenenvey
10-25-2014, 02:26 PM
Ok, can you notify us when you have internet access again? Don't you have a smart phone? Or still using a flip phone?

Some people don't live to argue with people on forums, we actually have lives dealing with things like cancer , death ...so please excuse him if he don't spend every minute on here trying to defend himself he may have bigger issues at hand!

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?21277-tires

wayoflife
10-25-2014, 02:34 PM
Some people don't live to argue with people on forums, we actually have lives dealing with things like cancer , death ...so please excuse him if he don't spend every minute on here trying to defend himself he may have bigger issues at hand!

You're right, some people do have lives and don't feel the need to spend ANY time defending themselves on the internet over a whole lot of nothing. Of course, if this guy really had a life, he wouldn't take the time to broadcast that he'll be back for more... just not in a timely manner. :naw:

olram30
10-25-2014, 02:34 PM

Since you quoted me, I "don't live to argue" with anybody. Lots of people deal with death and illnesses. Not sure what this has to do with anything. Do you know this person?

greenenvey
10-25-2014, 04:03 PM
Since you quoted me, I "don't live to argue" with anybody. Lots of people deal with death and illnesses. Not sure what this has to do with anything. Do you know this person?

It actually has a lot to do with everything, we are all people trying to enjoy ourselves on these forums trying to mabey get a little escape from the real world ,I can't emagine what it would be like to have all the time in the world to set in front of the PC and try to think up comments to throw back and forth at each other , I'm not saying you do this. But wow I sure see a lot of it lately. Its kinda funny no one can rise above the smart ass comments and act like full grown men and lady's. We all have such a awsome hobby and interest in our jeeps . I always tell my husband jeep people are good people but if he were to come on the forums and see how we act that would be a hard point to prove.

wayoflife
10-25-2014, 04:24 PM
It actually has a lot to do with everything, we are all people trying to enjoy ourselves on these forums trying to mabey get a little escape from the real world...

You have no idea how right you are on this. A lot of us do enjoy ourselves on this forum and it really can be a wonderful escape from the real world.

I can't emagine what it would be like to have all the time in the world to set in front of the PC and try to think up comments to throw back and forth at each other , I'm not saying you do this.

Don't get me wrong but, for most of us, comments come naturally and no effort is required. And, to be fair, we only throw back what comes our way. Not like we go around onto other forums just to stir the pot like.

But wow I sure see a lot of it lately.

Funny, I've always found that people have a way of seeing what they come looking for.

Its kinda funny no one can rise above the smart ass comments and act like full grown men and lady's.

You mean like you've done right now? Just sayin...

We all have such a awsome hobby and interest in our jeeps . I always tell my husband jeep people are good people but if he were to come on the forums and see how we act that would be a hard point to prove.

Oh please, that's like saying we're all Americans and we should all share the same ideas and values. Don't kid yourself, asshats can be found anywhere and the Jeep community is no different. Of course, your idea of an asshat might be my idea of a someone I'd call a good friend and vice versa.

If you can get off your self-righteous high horse for just a moment and look at everyone as your equal, you'd see that we're all just regular people - imperfect and flawed. If you can do that, you'd just have your life to live and nothing to prove to your husband or anyone.

greenenvey
10-25-2014, 04:46 PM
You have no idea how right you are on this. A lot of us do enjoy ourselves on this forum and it really can be a wonderful escape from the real world.

Don't get me wrong but, for most of us, comments come naturally and no effort is required. And, to be fair, we only throw back what comes our way. Not like we go around onto other forums just to stir the pot like.

Funny, I've always found that people have a way of seeing what they come looking for.

You mean like you've done right now? Just sayin...

Oh please, that's like saying we're all Americans and we should all share the same ideas and values. Don't kid yourself, asshats can be found anywhere and the Jeep community is no different. Of course, your idea of an asshat might be my idea of a someone I'd call a good friend and vice versa.

If you can get off your self-righteous high horse for just a moment and look at everyone as your equal, you'd see that we're all just regular people - imperfect and flawed. If you can do that, you'd just have your life to live and nothing to prove to your husband or anyone.
Are you ok eddie?

Sharkey
10-25-2014, 05:07 PM
It seems to me that Eddie has perfect clarity on the subject. Have you ever stopped to think about the level of bullshit Eddie has to put up with so we can have a free forum on which to participate? What I see are a few bad apples who either come here just to troll, or get their panties in a wad when they get an opinion they were not expecting. Lighten up or leave. It's really that simple.

Are you ok?

CharlieK
10-25-2014, 05:13 PM

You nailed it!!

olram30
10-25-2014, 05:22 PM
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

JAGS
10-25-2014, 05:23 PM

This couldn't be more true for me over the last couple years and even the last 24hrs. :)

If you can do that, you'd just have your life to live and nothing to prove to your husband or anyone.

And this here is more than just a jeep, it's a way of life. You must of ordered the KoolAid with an extra side of psychology for breakfast. ;) I'm sure there will still be some dumbass comment, even to this statement, and even though it's dead on. Caused me to stop and truly think for a moment. Well said. :yup::thumb:

wayoflife
10-25-2014, 05:24 PM
Are you ok eddie?

You seem to be on a roll today - you tell me.

greenenvey
10-25-2014, 05:30 PM
This isn't heat, I haven't lost one drop of sweat ever this. But your right I'm going to get out of the kitchen for a while and go ride my bike it looks like it's going to be a beutafull day here tiday:clap2::clap2:

greenenvey
02-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Lol looks like you got a long life out of the 30. That's awsome your getting the 44, I'm in the same boat I've been running my 44 with 37,s and a ls3 just waiting for a break , but I ordered my prorock 60 last week lol. Congratulations on your new axle!!!!

wayoflife
02-26-2016, 04:34 PM
Lol looks like you got a long life out of the 30. That's awsome your getting the 44, I'm in the same boat I've been running my 44 with 37,s and a ls3 just waiting for a break , but I ordered my prorock 60 last week lol. Congratulations on your new axle!!!!

Aren't you the same guy that got all high and mighty on here? I somehow remember you getting all self-righteous about how no one here can rise above the smart ass comments and act like the grown up you are? What brings you back to this cesspool? :thinking:

greenenvey
02-26-2016, 09:12 PM
Wow you sure took that personal, you just can't seem to move on, I'll be at moab this year , you can come and tell how you feel in person!

rogerk93
02-26-2016, 09:13 PM
Ooohhh sh*t

WJCO
02-26-2016, 09:24 PM
Got big boy stuff going on here now, lol.

dwvninety
02-26-2016, 09:34 PM
I'll be at moab this year , you can come and tell how you feel in person!

greenenvey
02-26-2016, 09:50 PM
Lmao is a girl scaring him

wayoflife
02-26-2016, 10:52 PM
Wow you sure took that personal, you just can't seem to move on I'll be at moab this year , you can come and tell how you feel in person!

No need to get your panties in a bunch. I was just surprised to see you back after you decided to leave in a huff. All I asked was a simple question and there's no need to get into a dick measuring contest.

Lmao is a girl scaring him

If you really are a girl, then yeah, you have me afraid.

Clem319
02-26-2016, 11:28 PM
This isn't heat, I haven't lost one drop of sweat ever this. But your right I'm going to get out of the kitchen for a while and go ride my bike it looks like it's going to be a beutafull day here tiday:clap2::clap2:

That was a long bike ride

Sharkey
02-26-2016, 11:29 PM
^^^No seat...just the post

Texas Nick
02-27-2016, 12:12 AM

Damn Eddie, that was some deep shit!

greenenvey
02-27-2016, 01:14 AM
No need to get your panties in a bunch. I was just surprised to see you back after you decided to leave in a huff. All I asked was a simple question and there's no need to get into a dick measuring contest.

If you really are a girl, then yeah, you have me afraid.

You know I'm a girl, we have talked several times before this all came about. But like I said feel free to come talk to us, and any of your tuff classy friends are welcome too.there are a few of you we would just blove to meet down there!!

TrainWreck618
02-27-2016, 01:32 AM
You know I'm a girl, we have talked several times before this all came about. But like I said feel free to come talk to us, and any of your tuff classy friends are welcome too.there are a few of you we would just blove to meet down there!!

Please stop. You are lame and this isn't entertaining anymore.

wayoflife
02-27-2016, 02:21 AM

:cheesy: Easy there tough guy, all I know is what you've said on the internet. As I had already stated, I just couldn't understand why you're still here.

greenenvey
02-27-2016, 03:30 AM
:cheesy: Easy there tough guy, all I know is what you've said on the internet. As I had already stated, I just couldn't understand why you're still here.

All talk, just like always! I challenge any of you to find a post were iv ever disrespected anyone, other than your leader here who is actually a coward when it comes down to it. Not everyone will be disrespecter by you. You'll just keep on talking here that's how you and your team of followers work . But we handle things differently around here.so I'm not checking in here anymore no since in it, you own and pull the puppet strings around here, but the good news is the real world is just around the corner.

Trail JK
02-27-2016, 03:40 AM
All talk, just like always! I challenge any of you to find a post were iv ever disrespected anyone, other than your leader here who is actually a coward when it comes down to it. Not everyone will be disrespecter by you. You'll just keep on talking here that's how you and your team of followers work . But we handle things differently around here.so I'm not checking in here anymore no since in it, you own and pull the puppet strings around here, but the good news is the real world is just around the corner.

So you don't disrespect anyone just move right to physical threats? Classy.

wayoflife
02-27-2016, 03:41 AM

Hey tough guy, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :standing wave:

dwvninety
02-27-2016, 03:44 AM

WJCO
02-27-2016, 03:45 AM

Bye Bye. :standing wave: