Seats?

ScoobyCarolanNC

Well, here's a question I've not seen much on. I have a 2010 Sahara & while I know I need to swap my front axle, regear, and upgrade my tire carrier before I dare go over a budget boost frankly I hate my seats. Who's running what? What can I swap in? Is there like a rebuild upgrade kit? I have no clue & would love to hear.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I've seen a lot of people put in mastercraft seats, and a few with corbeau. I haven't really seen anything else.

Angry Aussie

I put the master craft baja ss seats in my 2012 and couldn't be happier. When I had the stock seats and spent the day on the trail, when I got home my back would hurt so bad and moving around was tough. Since I put the seats in my back never hurts anymore after a day on the trail. I've been happy with mine and they are worth the money.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well, here's a question I've not seen much on. I have a 2010 Sahara & while I know I need to swap my front axle, regear, and upgrade my tire carrier before I dare go over a budget boost frankly I hate my seats. Who's running what? What can I swap in? Is there like a rebuild upgrade kit? I have no clue & would love to hear.

My 09 sport seats were terrible compared to my 14 Rubicon seats. I'd head to a dealer and sit in them to see if you notice a difference and then look for them on CL.

jkrichard

The only downside I've heard of with aftermarket seats is that the often are a little higher.

I'd spring for some new ones and had my eye on the mastercraft baja, but I can't afford to lose the headroom, between seeing out the windshield and mashing my head, I'm very hesitant in swapping.

Tnlrat37

I didnt like my factory seats much either until i put my Trek Armor seat covers on, they look and feel completely different to me.

Top Bottom