Federal tires

CCJKUR

The wife runs themy on her jk and loves them the have good life and do really well in the snow, but they are dam loud!

Unknown

In mud they are pretty good with traction and don't block up the tread. In rain they seem to hold their on road manners well, have no experience with snow so can't say! Mine are 265/70 17 on stock rims on a 2012 JKR 3.6. Price wise is pretty good too. Yes, they are loud but that's why there is a volume dial

Kyle7R

I grabbed a set of 35's off craigslist for my jk because they were cheap. I've been pleasantly surprised by them, they are rather loud but that doesn't bother me much.

srosario

I grabbed a set of 35's off craigslist for my jk because they were cheap. I've been pleasantly surprised by them, they are rather loud but that doesn't bother me much.

do they balance, i cant seem to balance my federals, after 4 different shop trying i gave up.

NastyNate

i ran them on my 2500 in a 35" ...they are decent tires no issues they do work pretty darn good in the slop even when i was loaded down with my trailer . i will say that there are alot better tires out there for not much more money . Also might want to get your thread moved to the tire and wheel section ...

Kyle7R

do they balance, i cant seem to balance my federals, after 4 different shop trying i gave up.

The first place I had them balanced there was one that wouldn't balance for shit. Rode them for a while, finally took them to Discount and have been riding smooth as glass since.

mgnever

I had them on my JK in 285/70r17. I've done 50.000km with them and I liked them very much. They were louder than a mud like the Cooper/BF but not loud like a Nitto Mud Grappler or a Bogger.
They were amazing in mud but they were really heavy for a 33 tires. After a year the sidewall begin to split, nothing to worry about, just ugly to look at it but no problem with the pressure of the tires.

WJCO

Meme King
I had them on my JK in 285/70r17. I've done 50.000km with them and I liked them very much. They were louder than a mud like the Cooper/BF but not loud like a Nitto Mud Grappler or a Bogger.
They were amazing in mud but they were really heavy for a 33 tires. After a year the sidewall begin to split, nothing to worry about, just ugly to look at it but no problem with the pressure of the tires.

Welcome to WAL.

Top Bottom