Clearing out my extra parts shelf new aftermarket and some stock stuff

Yeep

So I sold my 14 JK and will be waiting for the 2018 to come out before I get another Jeep (I still have an old TJ to mess around with).

Selling this stuff for extra play money for the TJ and to clean out some space in the garage:
Prices include shipping

Warn 5742 roller fairlead (new, never installed) $85obo
Midland 75-822 CB (Used for one trip as a spare, in original box with all parts) SOLD
Black JKU spiderweb shade (new. never used) SOLD
Trasharoo, black (new never used in package) $SOLD
Evo endlinks 14" center to center (the regular black ones, NOT the gold HD ones, new, never installed) $25obo

Used for 1400 miles and taken off:
Factory foglights $40obo
Factory front and rear tow hooks $55obo

Local Pickup in AZ:

Black 48" Hi-Lift Jack. Includes the handle spacer, neoprene boot, and I'll throw in in the package BOLT padlock that keys to your ignition key
this was mounted for one trip, but never used
$95 for everything SOLD

H3R black 2.5 fire extinguisher on a Drake quick release bracket. (Perfect condition, couple months old) $100

Used Free stuff, just cover shipping:
factory front and rear D44 diff covers
teraflex exhaust spacers
factory steering stabilizer (under 2k miles)
ALL FREE STUFF CLAIMED

I also have a rear Rubicon d44 locker with less than 4k miles on it. Snapped an axle and the spline part of the shaft is still in there and needs to be pressed out. The locker works fine (used in locked to get off the trail and to a local shop for repair). I was in a bind and out of state on a trip, so I just replaced it to get back on the trail. I was going to press the axle out and keep it as a spare, but never got around to it. $250 obo

fairlead.jpg ext (1).jpg stuff (2).jpg hooks.jpg stuff (1).jpg

Last edited:

JKbrick

I'd be interested in the diff covers as spares. What is the best way to figure the shipping?

Yeep

I'd be interested in the diff covers as spares. What is the best way to figure the shipping?

they might fit in a large priority mail box...
PM me if you want them

thanks

and I replied to all the other PM's that I received today.

TheFunSmith

I'm interested in the trasharoo, and possibly the spider shade and fire extinguisher/mounting bracket. What part of AZ are you in? I'm in south Scottsdale/Tempe area.

Yeep

Updated with what's still available... PM if you want anything, I'm not getting the email updates when someone posts on this thread
Thanks

Markjplyler

Fire Extinguisher

If you can ship the Fire Extinguisher and Mount I'll take it. Had some bad luck couple months ago with a transfer case explosion. Could have used an extinguisher.:beer:

Yeep

If you can ship the Fire Extinguisher and Mount I'll take it. Had some bad luck couple months ago with a transfer case explosion. Could have used an extinguisher.:beer:

Sorry, looks like I can't ship the fire extinguisher because it's considered hazmat..... which is weird since it was shipped to me when I bought it.
SO if anyone local wants it, its still up for grabs, otherwise I'll just hang on to it and put it in the next project..

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Is the spiderweb shade cover the "SW1 JK-4D"?

If so and its still available, please PM me.

Thanks,
Matt

Top Bottom