Bestop Element Doors

LurancJK

Does anyone have these? They seem perfect for what im looking for. Cheap, paintable (id like to color match them silver), and pretty sealed. Im sure they leak some which may be fine but i would want to run them throughout summer and not get soaked. Any better options?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456893194.303137.jpg

Reaper

I want to hear this too. I like the half door look and have been looking at them myself. Subscribed!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have the soft door version and I never use them. The upper section fits horribly and always bends away from the top allowing the weather in when you drive. I think if the frame was stiffer the uppers would fit better.

As for the bottoms I'm sure they would work well for what you want. I plan on making my soft doors into metal doors someday

Hobolobo

It messes with my cdo too much that the top of the door doesn't match the top of the body behind it.

LurancJK

Also looking into rugged ridge although they are more expensive. I really want silver matched halfs i can run in the summer with uppers when i need em

It messes with my cdo too much that the top of the door doesn't match the top of the body behind it.

This bothers me too. There's not a lot of photos online showing the rear without the top so it's not something I had considered when I ordered them. It was a bit disappointing when I got them. Additionally the door windows hang lower than the Trektop NX windows too. Hahaha.

I like that the Strike Force Zebra and the Savvy doors follow the tub line.

As per function, I don't have the front, only the rears. The top panels on mine don't leak or flap at high speed. They're a very tight fit. The doors don't rattle either.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

This bothers me too. There's not a lot of photos online showing the rear without the top so it's not something I had considered when I ordered them. It was a bit disappointing when I got them. Additionally the door windows hang lower than the Trektop NX windows too. Hahaha.

I like that the Strike Force Zebra and the Savvy doors follow the tub line.

As per function, I don't have the front, only the rears. The top panels on mine don't leak or flap at high speed. They're a very tight fit. The doors don't rattle either.

The top matches the factory top perfectly in real life. It's the same material. The picture is most likely photoshopped for highlighting purposes

Hobolobo

The top matches the factory top perfectly in real life. It's the same material. The picture is most likely photoshopped for highlighting purposes

I was referring to the door itself not matching up to the tub. The top of the door looks like it sits much lower than the top of the tub.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I was referring to the door itself not matching up to the tub. The top of the door looks like it sits much lower than the top of the tub.

It matches up. They use the same upper as they do on the soft doors. There is a piece of Velcro that goes along the top of the door that helps seal the upper to the lower. That's why it looks off. Let me see if I can find a pic of my soft doors for you

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

It matches up. They use the same upper as they do on the soft doors. There is a piece of Velcro that goes along the top of the door that helps seal the upper to the lower. That's why it looks off. Let me see if I can find a pic of my soft doors for you

Here you go
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456945331.537436.jpg .

R

RockyMtnAnvil

Nice! :thumb: Did you paint them yourself or have a shop do it?

kyle521

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but looking to confirm this as I havent seen it anywhere and reaching out to bestop wasnt any help. New soft uppers are $1000 for all 4, but theres plenty of full soft door sets for half the price on the used market. Just want to confirm that the soft door uppers work with the element doors. Trying to buy uppers for my element doors without breaking the bank.

Top Bottom