Small Stinger for stock front bumper?

Jeep'n Jim

Looking for a small/short stinger to mount on my front bumper. I've seen a guy with one and it had 2 small LED lights built inside the stinger itself. Just curious if anyone heard of this particular stinger or can recommend one for me.

JAGS

Hooked
Looking for a small/short stinger to mount on my front bumper. I've seen a guy with one and it had 2 small LED lights built inside the stinger itself. Just curious if anyone heard of this particular stinger or can recommend one for me.

It's a bull bar/light bar. You can search quadratec as I'm sure they carry it. As you said, it just bolts up with the stock bumper to mount lights to it.

Take a look at this and see if it fits the bill. Can be installed reverse so it points outwards rather than follows grille lines.

http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-6061.htm

RH-6061-2T.jpg

Evil

no idea. Proline makes a half way descent one that I was looking for yesterday when I found those on google.

634fdd01f1ee3400071b1175b2a6e50a.jpg

Top Bottom