Maximus-3 Stinger

whytiptoe

Just wanting to know what people think about the Maximus-3 Stinger. I have the hard rock so all I'd have to buy is the stinger. Just curious what people think about it and if it is worth it.

Sessoms14X

As far as looks go, you'll for sure like the bumper better having the stinger on it. Does give me a bit more confidence as far as deer running out infront of me. As far as functionality and strength....well it has no problem supporting all 200 pounds of me lol 1457145257706.jpg

whytiptoe

As far as looks go, you'll for sure like the bumper better having the stinger on it. Does give me a bit more confidence as far as deer running out infront of me. As far as functionality and strength....well it has no problem supporting all 200 pounds of me lol View attachment 191337

I really do like the stinger and number combination. This is one of the reasons I bought the hard rock was for the numbers.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
My thoughts are the accessories for the hard rock bumpers are expensive. I'm also running a factory hard rock bumper and while I've bought a winch mount I don't think I'll be putting any more money into it. For the price of that bolt on stinger you could damn near buy a full aftermarket stubby bumper which has better clearance and more strength. I do like the look of the 10a/x/hard rock bumpers and if that's what you're going for I think the stinger looks awesome. All I'm saying is functionally there are much better options out there for the price.

SilverBack

My thoughts are the accessories for the hard rock bumpers are expensive. I'm also running a factory hard rock bumper and while I've bought a winch mount I don't think I'll be putting any more money into it. For the price of that bolt on stinger you could damn near buy a full aftermarket stubby bumper which has better clearance and more strength. I do like the look of the 10a/x/hard rock bumpers and if that's what you're going for I think the stinger looks awesome. All I'm saying is functionally there are much better options out there for the price.

I agree totally with this! Love mine but will be going aftermarket once I am back in the US. That said, if there is anyone out there that wants to sell their used Maximus 3 stinger, I would be interested in a bit of a deal.

oyoquem

I like the look of it and actually bought the Maximus 3 stinger and winch plate. I ended up going with an EVO front with the stinger since I wanted something more aggressive before I ever got to installing the Maximus 3. In my opinion after seeing both, the Maximus is more cosmetic but is definitely a solid build quality.

Top Bottom