Are spidertrax spacers hub centrix?

Ddays

Hooked
Bought a set this morning and a trial fit on Chamber Pros showed that while the inside if the hub Is hub centric the wheel side is not. Do they make a set that are?

Edit I'm sitting in Ikea waiting for an order pickup:icon_crazy: and trying to find this
Info. If I send out coordinates will someone please launch an air strike to put me out of my misery??

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Me too! Waiting an hour for ONE shelf insert!

Yup bought spidertrax. Wheel lip isn't even close to fitting. Place I got em from said they don't make them hub & wheel centric. I called bullshit but he said nope they don't.
Looks like I'll have to order somewhere else...
Thanks Sharkey.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That's strange. :thinking: I'm not sure spidertrax makes spacers that AREN'T wheel and hub centric. Any chance they sold you a knock off?

Go back to the place you bought them from and show them the link I posted. I'd love to hear their explanation.

Ddays

Hooked
Def Spidertrax. Didn't want the G2's they had. When I get home from hell I'll post up a photo.

Dopey84

I'm thinking they aren't Real spidertrax mine are bothe hub and wheel centric... And haven't seen any that aren't...

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Running aftermarket wheels still? The bore on the wheel could be bigger than the lip on the spacer if the spacer does have a lip on the wheel side.

Ddays

Hooked
Well damn. So the lug nuts are what center and carry the load of the wheels on the wheel studs, not the ring on the hubs. Not sure how crazy I am about that but too friggin late now.

Wheel 2.jpg
Wheel 1.jpg

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
That's great - thanks bud! Jeeeep is also giving me some info on these rings so between the two I should be able to figure something out!

Anytime! Good to know. Let me know what you find out. I'm looking to get the Chamber Pros when I go to 37s & an enforcer lift. :beer:

Ddays

Hooked
Well, consensus is that Chamber Pros are stud centric (if that is the term) not hub centric. Traded PM's with Jeeeep and Cozdude and they both ran without spacers. Jeeeep did install those spacer rings and I am going to order a set of these so that I have them just in case. Getting ready now to go mount 'em up! Hopefully I'll have photos in a few hours....

Top Bottom