Let's see your side steps

One in every crowd :doh:
Nice :cheesy:

Kidding lol. So let me ask you this, do you wheel the jeep much? If you dont then there are plenty of step bars to look into...but if you do, id think twice becaus they can be quite a pain in the ass from what ive seen, getting hung on rocks and such

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
If your looking for an actual slider that can be used as a step, there are several companies that may work for you. Hanson Offroad makes a nice slider with steps integrated into it, and JCR and EVO have sliders that have enough surface to use as a step as well.

If your looking for an actual slider that can be used as a step, there are several companies that may work for you. Hanson Offroad makes a nice slider with steps integrated into it, and JCR and EVO have sliders that have enough surface to use as a step as well.

Especially if you do the custom angle sliders from EVO

I don't wheel a whole lot but of course would rather have armor than just a step. I also have Rubicon rails so the add on step or steps in front are always an idea.
Im thinking maybe something along this line http://www.paramount-automotive.com/07-16-jeep-wrangler-jk-raptor-rock-slider-4dr.html

Just keep in mind, you only wanna buy these once. You get what you pay for when it comes to these. If your truely wanting rocker protection, something like what EVO or Lod offers is your best bet.

Edit: you dont wanna buy some piece of chinese junk that will break or flex into your jeep

Last edited:

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
If you like those pay a bit extra and get the LOD sliders. Similar style but a lot stronger mounting setup

Livinlife1

Not sure what you are looking to spend but ACE makes a slider that can be used with your Rubi rails. Had mine now over 2 years and for the trails I ride and my wife to be able to get in, I have no complaints.

2Cross

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457237440.788149.jpg

I have Bolt-on steps. Comes in handy [emoji106]
Plus they come off when I'm on tough trails.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I have ShrockWorks bolt on rock sliders.

Strolling on the beach.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457237943.669482.jpg

Just cleaned the Jeep up after a few months with Daddy's little helper.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457238051.070638.jpg

I don't have any wheeling pictures on my phone right now...

Since you like those Paramount sliders LOD sliders would be a great match. Similar look but frame mounted so they will actually protect the body

Top Bottom