24 hour auto parts jk bumpers

toolock

Does anyone have any opinions on 24hourautoparts on ebay?, more to the point, with the jk bumper combos? They look really nice and are priced really well, 815.95 for front bumper rear bumper/w tire carrier. Found a couple reviews online and both were good. whatta you think?

JKRicky

From my experience when it comes to jeep parts, you get what you pay for and I don't like having to buy the same part twice. If your looking for something just for looks, I'm sure they will work out fine for you, but I would be skeptical about there durability taking a hit. But I can see how that price is tempting for you especially if you're on a tight budget.

toolock

one of the reviews i read said that these bumpers were smittybuilt bumpers debadged, if thats the case they make a pretty good bumper, im a little hesitant to buy though for the reason you gave

JKRicky

one of the reviews i read said that these bumpers were smittybuilt bumpers debadged, if thats the case they make a pretty good bumper, im a little hesitant to buy though for the reason you gave

I looked them up and was going to say they look like a knock off of the smittybuilts. With that said, I wouldn't qualify smittybuilt as a good quality bumper. But it's your money and your jeep so if it works for you, than go for it. Just be aware that they are known for poor welds, poor powdercoat and usually have fitment issues.

JKRicky

I'd look into EVO, Crawler Concepts, Poison Spyder and LOD to name a few. Give the guys a call over at Trail Jeeps and they will definitely help you out.

Keep in mind though, your going to spend more money but you will end up with a quality American made bumper.

Napalm

STAY AWAY from anything eBay, unless it's a well known manufacturer. I bought some eBay brand wheel spacers and almost lost a wheel at 45 miles an hour.

Jk909

Keep in mind they are cheap because the metal is half the thickness of a quality American made bumper. They also have children welding them rather than a bad ass welder like some of the guys at evo mfg, LOD or rock hard. Being a fabricator/welder the difference is night and day.

Heres a shot of one of those 24 hr auto bumpers being built

Attachments

• 1457299958609.jpg
    1457299958609.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 101
Top Bottom