Going 35's

atrollip

I'm putting 35x12.5x18's on. I have ordered an Evo Levelling kit. Here is a few questions I just want to check:
1. Because it's 18" rims will the 1.5" Spydertrax wheel spacers be sufficient.
2. The longer sway bar links needed, will the JKS quick disconnects for 2.5-6" lift be the correct ones.
3. Is the Synergy shock relocation (extension) bracket rely required?

Do I need anything else?

I have read all the other evo levelling kit searches just seen that everyone else is running 17" rims was wondering if 18 ' s will make any difference.

Thanking in advance for any advice.

The 18s wont matter with the spacers. Theyll still be fine. As far as the shock extensions go, they arent needed, but with out them your gonna lose a couple inches of down travel in your shocks.

atrollip

Thank you. The 18s are the wheels the unlimited unfortunately come out with in SA, I noticed it's a tricky size.
Thank you for the advice. I'm super excited for first little mods...

Walldog

Seriously save yourself a headache and buy some aftermarket 17" wheels, far better off in the long run

Eezybreezy08

As far as the disconnects go, I went with the 0-2" lift for both me Evo leveling kit and the wife's rancho sport. They look a little short for mine since mine is a 2 dr but they look just right for the rancho kit. Still wish I would've gone with the ones you are talking just to give me a little room to grow

atrollip

Great thanks for the advice Eezybreezy08. As for the 17s Walldog it's going to be such a waste of money for me as I plan on putting ATX beadlocks on a little later like a year from now probably on my next tire change, or when I upgrade lift, Dana 30, ect. So I'm thinking of persevering for now.

Top Bottom