PDA

View Full Version : people talk crap about this forum a lot and i have have never understood why

jeeplove225
03-07-2016, 07:53 PM
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, lifted and ready to be taken off road.

I have a lot of time and money put into this vehicle.

It has about 5.5" of lift on it.

It has 37" tires (in very good condition) on 17" Raceline beadlock wheels. (These are true Beadlocks)

It has a full underbody Aluminum skid system by Artec.

Dana 44 axles front and rear with e-lockers. These axles have also been reinforced for rock climbing.
Trussed Sleeved gusseted and there are skids underneath the differentials

All of the steering components on this vehicle have been reinforced with new aftermarket parts (mostly made by synergy)

Both drive shafts are aftermarket (JE REEL)

There is a heavy duty rear tire carrier on the back with a Rotopax mount (there is currently a 3 gallon gas can attached to this mount)

There is an on board air compressor installed on this vehicle for filling tires and running small air tools

In addition to the onboard air compressor there is also a mount in the rear of the vehicle for a 20
gallon co2 tank to run larger tools and fill up tires in a hurry or help friends on the trail.

There is a large LED light bar on the front of this vehicle for off road use and it has a custom made cover on it.

Smittybilt 10000 LB X20 Winch

Full interior cage system made by Rock Hard 4x4

The Interior of this Jeep has been completely coated in Line-X (bed liner) for protection and easy clean up after use.

There is a SPOD 4x4 Auxiliary switch system on the inside of this jeep with 8 accessory switches. This system makes it super easy to wire anything that is put on this jeep in a central location for painless wiring. The elockers, light bar, and air compressor are wired into this currently. There is still 4 open switches available.

The seats are black leather and are in very good condition.

The two front seats are equipped with full Crow Five Point harnesses.

Superchips Trail Dash Performance Programmer mounted on the dash for easy programing while on the trails.

There is a lot of other stuff on this jeep that has not been listed.

This thing was built for off-road use.

If you want to make me an offer or have any questions, please feel free to text or email me.

RoughRider
03-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Here we go again

Warebear
03-07-2016, 07:54 PM
Yay I get to start!! Welcome to WAL

WJCO
03-07-2016, 08:09 PM
Welcome back from 2013! :thumb: You've come to the right place to unload your shit. The bidding will start shortly I'm sure.

MR.Ty
03-07-2016, 08:10 PM
Welcome back from 2013! :thumb: You've come to the right place to unload your shit. The bidding will start shortly I'm sure.

jeeplove225
03-07-2016, 08:11 PM

haha thanks

jeeplove225
03-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Located in San Diego CA ...sorry just noticed it said Gulfport still

Angry Aussie
03-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Ha ha ha this is too funny. We have another person who didn't pass elementary school! Well done man. I'm sure you will have no trouble selling that ............. Thing on here. Lol

RKYMTN trails
03-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Ha ha ha this is too funny. We have another person who didn't pass elementary school! Well done man. I'm sure you will have no trouble selling that ............. Thing on here. Lol

Im new...is this some kind of scam?

Seems uncool to join a forum just to sell something and not be part of a community

jeeplove225
03-07-2016, 08:25 PM
I seem to think that the jeep needs to go to someone who will use it. so I figured that what better place to put it. I don't think you guys need to be upset over the fact that I do not post anything else on here.

jeeplove225
03-07-2016, 08:26 PM

I'm confused are you referring to my grammar?

Sharkey
03-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Im new...is this some kind of scam?

Seems uncool to join a forum just to sell something and not be part of a community

Yes, and kudos to you for internally figuring out what so many people seem to not understand. :beer:

I seem to think that the jeep needs to go to someone who will use it. so I figured that what better place to put it. I don't think you guys need to be upset over the fact that I post anything else on here.

Frankly, no one really cares what you think. Members get upset when people use this forum like craigslist without ever making a real attempt to contribute or otherwise get to know people.

jeeplove225

I'm confused. are you referring to my grammar?

WJCO
I seem to think that the jeep needs to go to someone who will use it. so I figured that what better place to put it. I don't think you guys need to be upset over the fact that I do not post anything else on here.

You might want to take another look at the rules there. The For Sale section is there for active members only. Being you joined in 2013, and your first post was today to sell your Jeep...........

WJCO
03-07-2016, 08:29 PM

See my post above.

Sharkey
03-07-2016, 08:31 PM
This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed.

Not exactly rocket science to understand.

rinkishjk
03-07-2016, 08:33 PM
There is a heavy duty rear tire carrier on the back with a Rotopax mount (there is currently a 3 gallon gas can attached to this mount)

If you want to make me an offer or have any questions, please feel free to text or email me.

Heavy duty carrier, it must have the terrorflex HD model. Welcome back, good luck with sale. 👌

jeeplove225
03-07-2016, 08:36 PM
You might want to take another look at the rules there. The For Sale section is there for active members only. Being you joined in 2013, and your first post was today to sell your Jeep...........

I'm sorry that i am not an active member...I don't really cruise the web that much. you are right I broke the rules of the website.

I thought the offroad world was a nice place where everyone gets along...i didn't think it would hurt anyones feelings.

piginajeep
03-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Let me guess, you are just trying to help ?

mudmobeeler
03-07-2016, 08:51 PM

We got a new kittiy the other day. It's rare so I'll trade straight across.

WJCO
03-07-2016, 08:53 PM
I'm sorry that i am not an active member...I don't really cruise the web that much. you are right I broke the rules of the website.

I thought the offroad world was a nice place where everyone gets along...i didn't think it would hurt anyones feelings.

Don't think anyone's feelings are hurt. Most people here just won't buy from people they don't know. Also this forum is really not about selling/buying things on classifieds.

RKYMTN trails
03-07-2016, 08:54 PM
Please post pics of petting the kitty so I know its tame:)

WJCO
03-07-2016, 08:55 PM
We got a new kittiy the other day. It's rare so I'll trade straight across.

Please post pics of petting the kitty so I know its tame:)

Yeah, double check on that. The last two cats I bought from this guy were rather suspicious looking and aren't good with kids, just an FYI.

jeeplove225
03-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Don't think anyone's feelings are hurt. Most people here just won't buy from people they don't know. Also this forum is really not about selling/buying things on classifieds.

Then they don't have to buy the jeep ...I am not here to prove myself to anyone that I can be a part of a community. I do support you guys and tell everyone about this forum, just because i don't post stuff on here doesn't mean i am not a supporter.

I have to be honest people talk crap about this forum a lot and i have have never understood why. Now it is starting to become apparent to me.

You guys don't want to buy the jeep don't buy it. and if you guys don't like the fact that I havnt posted before now ....delete the damn thing... its up to you guys ...i don't care ..its becoming a waste of my time....i just thought i would give more people the opputunity to buy a jeep...so i put it on a jeep forum.

I'm not wasting my time arguing with people on here about things that don't matter. My health is declining i need to sell my jeep so that's it.

But thanks for the concerns.

also you seem to be a pretty understanding individual so this really is not directed at you.

projectMMTB
03-07-2016, 09:18 PM
This isn't fucking craigslist. This gets so damn annoying [emoji23]

Hobolobo
03-07-2016, 09:32 PM
I have to be honest people talk crap about this forum a lot and i have have never understood why. Now it is starting to become apparent to me.

...and there it is again. So sick of hearing this from people that come in here disregarding the rules. Are we supposed to give a shit. The fuck outa here.

BLCK4X4
03-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Oh shit. This will be a fun one[emoji23]

Moochie
03-07-2016, 09:41 PM

Oh my golly gosh!! What could people be saying about us?

TrainWreck618
03-07-2016, 09:44 PM
I'm amazed how frequently this happens.. This ain't Craigslist bro

piginajeep
03-07-2016, 09:47 PM
Then they don't have to buy the jeep ...I am not here to prove myself to anyone that I can be a part of a community. I do support you guys and tell everyone about this forum, just because i don't post stuff on here doesn't mean i am not a supporter.

You guys don't want to buy the jeep don't buy it. and if you guys don't like the fact that I havnt posted before now ....delete the damn thing... its up to you guys ...i don't care ..its becoming a waste of my time....i just thought i would give more people the opputunity to buy a jeep...so i put it on a jeep forum.

I'm not wasting my time arguing with people on here about things that don't matter. My health is declining i need to sell my jeep so that's it.

also you seem to be a pretty understanding individual so this really is not directed at you.

I have to be honest, go choke on a bowl of dicks..

Jeep Bro 08
03-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Whats ur PayPal info? I will send a guy to pick it up next week

Angry Aussie
03-07-2016, 10:08 PM

Nope referring to the fact that you can't read the rules. Or the fact you show up to a jeep forum where virtually everyone on here already has their own jeep and try to sell yours? You sure dont know how to pick the right market for whatever your selling. You should just post it on Craigslist, eBay, or take it to a dealership. Clearly your not the brightest star in the galaxy is what I'm saying

mudmobeeler
03-07-2016, 10:08 PM

You didn't read the rules, you thought you would help us out by selling us your crap, now you whine like a baby when called out about it.

Hobolobo
03-07-2016, 10:14 PM
I know the first place i would try to sell my jeep is a forum where 99% of the members already own at least one.

Sharkey
03-07-2016, 11:06 PM
I have to be honest, go choke on a bowl of dicks..

:cheesy::cheesy::clap2::clap2:

Napalm
03-07-2016, 11:37 PM

Trust us, we know.

We just don't care!

WJCO
03-08-2016, 01:30 AM
I have to be honest people talk crap about this forum a lot .....

Holy shit. News to me.

MedixJK
03-08-2016, 01:56 AM

You guys don't want to buy the jeep don't buy it. and if you guys don't like the fact that I havnt posted before now ....delete the damn thing... its up to you guys ...i don't care ..its becoming a waste of my time....
Dude your fucking dicks out. Dont start that backpeddling, now i see why people talk shit about this place garbage.

Oh and it isnt becoming a waste of time, had you read the rules, youd see that it was a waste of time all along.

Angry Aussie
03-08-2016, 02:45 AM
He can't read. He didn't finish elementary school. His folks are so proud.

Ddays
03-08-2016, 03:35 AM
10 character

catahoula
03-08-2016, 03:59 AM

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You and your fucking cats crack me up!

speed3d
03-08-2016, 04:17 AM
These threads are very common....but I still feel the need to read through every one!! Some new takes on previous replies in this one- and for some reason it is hitting my funny bone today. I know some of you veterans have been dealing with this stuff for so long it probably doesn't make you anything but pissed; but I have only been a member for a year & a half, am well into a growler of good craft beer, and am still amused by repeated stupidity by posting something for sale on a forum without reading the rules. Or obviously having read through the forum since these types of threads (bash fests) are so common. I can't imagine doing this after logging on to this forum more than a couple times- unless you're blatantly masochistic!

BLCK4X4
03-08-2016, 05:26 AM
I will wire you money tomorrow! Half of that is for the shipping company and the other half is for taxes, so you can just wire it back to me[emoji6]
Do you take Bitcoin?

bonedaddy
03-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Personally I love these stupid sale threads - they are a f'n riot to read through... this was just what I needed ot read through to start my morning... :thumb:

What no chips for sale?

notnalc68
03-08-2016, 02:18 PM
Just proves that the people that post these, are never on the forum, or they would know what was about to happen to them.

wayoflife
03-08-2016, 03:12 PM
LOL!! I've been busy trying to catch up on work after being out of town, wheeling with my friends and exploring the desert since Thursday of last week and as I was going through my PM's today, I came across this gem...

even before I owned a jeep I followed you.

I watch all of your videos you post and loved wayalife (I'm a pretty quiet person so I don't post anything)...until now

Now after seeing the disgusting amount of assholes in the forum I am pulling the stickers I bought from you off of my jeep.

you can delete my post if you want ....

from what I have seen I thought you were a pretty cool person and are all about the wayalife and having people coming together and becoming friends ....

that is not what is happening here

sure I broke the rules and I am sorry but I need to sell my jeep ...I do not want to sell my jeep however, I have to so I broke the rules in desperation

:crazyeyes:

mudmobeeler
03-08-2016, 03:22 PM
LOL!! I've been busy trying to catch up on work after being out of town, wheeling with my friends and exploring the desert since Thursday of last week and as I was going through my PM's today, I came across this gem...

:crazyeyes:

So he broke the rules knowing he broke the rules. Then cries because he got called out about it. Now he removes all stickers from his jeep and is gonna cry to everybody he knows about this place even though it was HIS fault for getting called out on here but we are the assholes?

I just don't get how people can act like that.

Thegreenmachine12
03-08-2016, 03:25 PM
I will wire you money tomorrow! Half of that is for the shipping company and the other half is for taxes, so you can just wire it back to me[emoji6]
Do you take Bitcoin?

Let me guess - you're stationed in south america at a military base and you want to buy the item for your son and your shipping agent will be there to pick up the item tomorrow? :cheesy:

Ddays
03-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Calling bullshit on that one! If he would have started out stating what he did in that message maybe he would have gotten a break. Doing it after the fact? NOT!

Thegreenmachine12
03-08-2016, 03:32 PM

This is the best Jeep forum out there for the CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS because the awesome admins take a lot of time out of their daily lives to ENFORCE THE RULES. Without rules that are enforced, there is no order. When there is no order, you end up with a forum that is filled with fighting and spam and no one has fun.

That is why this forum is as awesome and as fun as it is. And I just want to thank Eddie, Cindy, and all the people that take so much time to run and enforce the rules here to make it so great for us. :yup::thumb:

Napalm
03-08-2016, 03:43 PM
This is the best Jeep forum out there for the CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS because the awesome admins take a lot of time out of their daily lives to ENFORCE THE RULES. Without rules that are enforced, there is no order. When there is no order, you end up with a forum that is filled with fighting and spam and no one has fun.

That is why this forum is as awesome and as fun as it is. And I just want to thank Eddie, Cindy, and all the people that take so much time to run and enforce the rules here to make it so great for us. :yup::thumb:

X2. Well said!

mudmobeeler
03-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Without rules that are enforced, there is no order. When there is no order, you end up with ANARCHY!

Fixed it for you. LOL!

JAGS
03-08-2016, 04:28 PM
This guy is pulling the stickers off a jeep he "needs to sell" ... and is that supposed to make us care? He is SELLING his jeep, thus not here to be part of the forum or a member of the community.

james2003w
03-08-2016, 06:58 PM
I love how the description has enough detail to still remain vague and there's no damn photo.

But sure, I'll buy your Jeep. Drive it up here to the Rainy City, sign the title over to me and I'll give you my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge I don't use it because I can't afford it. I'll then offer you to drive you to the airport in my new Jeep so you can fly home. But let me know when you land I want to make sure I can send you the money via Western Union.

WJCO
03-08-2016, 07:04 PM
I love how the description has enough detail to still remain vague and there's no damn photo.

But sure, I'll buy your Jeep. Drive it up here to the Rainy City, sign the title over to me and I'll give you my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge I don't use it because I can't afford it. I'll then offer you to drive you to the airport in my new Jeep so you can fly home. But let me know when you land I want to make sure I can send you the money via Western Union.

Lol. :cheesy:

NecessaryEvil
03-08-2016, 07:20 PM
Lol I love these threads. I especial love when they claim to have been a long time supporter of the forum, but obviously have not read anyone of the countless for sale threads like this one. But hey, get mad and talk shit because you were dipshit that didn't read or follow very simple and clearly written rules. Classic

Slavens
03-08-2016, 07:50 PM
How much to ship to 91773???

rinkishjk
03-08-2016, 08:14 PM

LOL! :eek::cool:

stormtroopedjk
03-08-2016, 10:02 PM
I love reading these... Lol cracks me up. [emoji23]

Thegreenmachine12
03-09-2016, 03:23 PM
Anyone noticed how much detail that was put into the description of the spod in the Jeep? Eddie i'd look into that considering their past actions!

rogerk93
03-09-2016, 04:28 PM
People are just way to sensitive now a days.

Huntpab1
10-23-2016, 12:23 PM
Welcome to WAL

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

thardy
10-23-2016, 12:26 PM
Welcome to WAL

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Umm....interesting thread to welcome someone :thinking:

Hot94Z28
10-23-2016, 12:49 PM
Well then.

Ddays
10-23-2016, 12:53 PM
Welcome to WAL

LOL - check the date first before posting...

WJCO
10-23-2016, 01:04 PM
I am officially confused.

Ddays
10-23-2016, 01:05 PM
I am officially confused.

So's he evidently......

sipafz
10-23-2016, 01:34 PM
Welcome to WAL

Ten characters

Scoop315