people talk crap about this forum a lot and i have have never understood why

jeeplove225

2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, lifted and ready to be taken off road.

I have a lot of time and money put into this vehicle.

It has about 5.5" of lift on it.

It has 37" tires (in very good condition) on 17" Raceline beadlock wheels. (These are true Beadlocks)

It has a full underbody Aluminum skid system by Artec.

Dana 44 axles front and rear with e-lockers. These axles have also been reinforced for rock climbing.
Trussed Sleeved gusseted and there are skids underneath the differentials

All of the steering components on this vehicle have been reinforced with new aftermarket parts (mostly made by synergy)

Both drive shafts are aftermarket (JE REEL)

There is a heavy duty rear tire carrier on the back with a Rotopax mount (there is currently a 3 gallon gas can attached to this mount)

There is an on board air compressor installed on this vehicle for filling tires and running small air tools

In addition to the onboard air compressor there is also a mount in the rear of the vehicle for a 20
gallon co2 tank to run larger tools and fill up tires in a hurry or help friends on the trail.

There is a large LED light bar on the front of this vehicle for off road use and it has a custom made cover on it.

Smittybilt 10000 LB X20 Winch

Full interior cage system made by Rock Hard 4x4

The Interior of this Jeep has been completely coated in Line-X (bed liner) for protection and easy clean up after use.

There is a SPOD 4x4 Auxiliary switch system on the inside of this jeep with 8 accessory switches. This system makes it super easy to wire anything that is put on this jeep in a central location for painless wiring. The elockers, light bar, and air compressor are wired into this currently. There is still 4 open switches available.

The seats are black leather and are in very good condition.

The two front seats are equipped with full Crow Five Point harnesses.

Superchips Trail Dash Performance Programmer mounted on the dash for easy programing while on the trails.

There is a lot of other stuff on this jeep that has not been listed.

This thing was built for off-road use.

If you want to make me an offer or have any questions, please feel free to text or email me.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome back from 2013! :thumb: You've come to the right place to unload your shit. The bidding will start shortly I'm sure.

Angry Aussie

Ha ha ha this is too funny. We have another person who didn't pass elementary school! Well done man. I'm sure you will have no trouble selling that ............. Thing on here. Lol

RKYMTN trails

Ha ha ha this is too funny. We have another person who didn't pass elementary school! Well done man. I'm sure you will have no trouble selling that ............. Thing on here. Lol

Im new...is this some kind of scam?

Seems uncool to join a forum just to sell something and not be part of a community

jeeplove225

I seem to think that the jeep needs to go to someone who will use it. so I figured that what better place to put it. I don't think you guys need to be upset over the fact that I do not post anything else on here.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Im new...is this some kind of scam?

Seems uncool to join a forum just to sell something and not be part of a community

Yes, and kudos to you for internally figuring out what so many people seem to not understand. :beer:

I seem to think that the jeep needs to go to someone who will use it. so I figured that what better place to put it. I don't think you guys need to be upset over the fact that I post anything else on here.

Frankly, no one really cares what you think. Members get upset when people use this forum like craigslist without ever making a real attempt to contribute or otherwise get to know people.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I seem to think that the jeep needs to go to someone who will use it. so I figured that what better place to put it. I don't think you guys need to be upset over the fact that I do not post anything else on here.

You might want to take another look at the rules there. The For Sale section is there for active members only. Being you joined in 2013, and your first post was today to sell your Jeep...........

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed.

Not exactly rocket science to understand.

rinkishjk

There is a heavy duty rear tire carrier on the back with a Rotopax mount (there is currently a 3 gallon gas can attached to this mount)

If you want to make me an offer or have any questions, please feel free to text or email me.

Heavy duty carrier, it must have the terrorflex HD model. Welcome back, good luck with sale. 👌

jeeplove225

You might want to take another look at the rules there. The For Sale section is there for active members only. Being you joined in 2013, and your first post was today to sell your Jeep...........

I'm sorry that i am not an active member...I don't really cruise the web that much. you are right I broke the rules of the website.

I thought the offroad world was a nice place where everyone gets along...i didn't think it would hurt anyones feelings.

Top Bottom