37" KO2 with 3.5" lift?

Schulz081

Hi All,

I just got myself a 2016 JK Unlimited Rubicon and Im looking to run 37" KO2's with a 3.5" Rock Krawler Stage-1 Long Arm suspension. I want to go flat fenders, but also wanted to see if anyone out there is running the same rig on stock fenders or has any insight into how well this will perform.

I understand that KO2's run a bit small and I've seen people post that the KO2 37"s are really more like 35.5" when mounted.

Any help is appreciated, thanks everyone!

Dan

Arizona JKU

The height of the lift kit should be more than enough with flat fenders but, going to a 37in tire, you might want to consider upgrading those axles to take the beating of 37s.:thumb::thumb:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hi All,

I just got myself a 2016 JK Unlimited Rubicon and Im looking to run 37" KO2's with a 3.5" Rock Krawler Stage-1 Long Arm suspension. I want to go flat fenders, but also wanted to see if anyone out there is running the same rig on stock fenders or has any insight into how well this will perform.

I understand that KO2's run a bit small and I've seen people post that the KO2 37"s are really more like 35.5" when mounted.

Any help is appreciated, thanks everyone!

Dan

No data on the lift but regarding tire sizes you should read this thread. You'll see that most 37s run about 35.5 when mounted up.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=35075

tgoss

No data on the lift but regarding tire sizes you should read this thread. You'll see that most 37s run about 35.5 when mounted up.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=35075

Bingo. Mine measure exactly 35" mounted on 17" Methods. 3.5" lift with poison spyder fenders and I have plenty of room especially after trimming up all the pinch seams to the fender lines.

*Edit my tire pressure on the pavement is 32 psi cold.

WJCO

Meme King
Bingo. Mine measure exactly 35" mounted on 17" Methods. 3.5" lift with poison spyder fenders and I have plenty of room especially after trimming up all the pinch seams to the fender lines.

Welcome to WAL. Nice color theme going on there.

BamBamDeer

I like the Red Accents!

ralfman5

did you need wheel spacers? i am running 37" toyo mt's with 1.5" wheel spacers. i am wondering if i can run them without the spacers??

kbp810

Caught the Bug
did you need wheel spacers? i am running 37" toyo mt's with 1.5" wheel spacers. i am wondering if i can run them without the spacers??

What wheels do you have now, and what backspace are they? If you have OEM wheels, you'll need the spacers.

kbp810

Caught the Bug
Looks like the backspace on those is 4.63", so you should be fine without (though may need to possibly adjust your steering stops if you run into some rubbing). That's assuming for a 12.5" wide tire, if you've got the 13.5", you may still want to run a spacer. (I'm sure someone who has ran Toyo's in this scenario can chime in)

hypractv

Hello all. I too am about to embark on a build and was considering 37" KO2s on 3.5" lift.

Does anyone have feedback on this particular setup and Stock Fenders?

Thanks,

AP

Top Bottom