Utah road conditions

Helipilot2

Hey most of you know I am on my journey of moving to SLC. I'm going to stop in Twin Falls tonight and was wondering what 84 over the pass into Utah is going to look like and what the roads in Utah look like right now. Driving a darn U-Haul with my bronco on a trailer so not the best in snow and ice

BEE'S TWIN

The roads are not bad right now with it being warmer than the last few days.. But the mornings are the worst. Down South got hit pretty hard. The roads will be the worst in the morning, especially if it keeps snowing. We received 9 inches in the 24 hours 3 feet at the resorts.. So take it easy on the pedal.

BEE'S TWIN

Hey most of you know I am on my journey of moving to SLC. I'm going to stop in Twin Falls tonight and was wondering what 84 over the pass into Utah is going to look like and what the roads in Utah look like right now. Driving a darn U-Haul with my bronco on a trailer so not the best in snow and ice

I have a buddy selling his TJ right now also. good shape 3 inch lift with 33 duratracs

Helipilot2

I'm cool with that, Bees why don't you give me a call 503-537-8911. Names Cameron. I don't have my jeep anymore so I'll have to ride with you of you don't mind

Top Bottom