Ok everyone I've looked everywhere but can't find a write up on programmers of flash

Tnjk

I'm running a 2011 rubicon with 4" lift stock gears on 35" pro comp tires I just ordered a Airaid cai and a Dinomax rock crawler cat back exhaust system . I'm looking to getting a programmer that will help wake this turd of a 3.8l up a bit any body with any advice with these bricks ? I'm just looking to get as much hp gains as I can with out doing a hemi swap out my budget just won't allow for that at this time! Thank you guys for the help in advance !

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
They are 4.10

Pretty dumb of me. You said Rubicon. If it is an automatic, gears would help. Idk about a programmer. That chart goes by actual tire size, not stated manufacturer's size I think. Run it at 70mph and see what your RPMs are. I had an '09 with stock wheels & auto transmission & it was pretty anemic.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457455516.004973.jpg

samtuck11

I have a super chips trial dash on my 08 jk, I like to be able to run gauges monitor tranny temp etc., the biggest improvement it did was throttle sensitivity. I got it before i went 35s and 5.13s so i cant tell you how much it improved that aspect of it.

btw auto trans, i tuned to run 93 octane, it definitely made the shifts a little firmer (more firm?).

Last edited:
Top Bottom