Dynatrac: Phenomenal Customer Service

OK, so I bought a fully loaded/built PR44 from Northridge 4x4 about a year ago. Just a week ago, added in the Progrip brakes. Had a couple issues with clearance. Called Dynatrac, and even tho the shop is crazy busy getting ready and packing the shop up for 2 back to back shows, Tess was able to finagle me in to see a tech, so we could figure out what to do.

Jim met with me, and after looking at my setup, he figured out what I needed to do to fix the problem I was having.

Really appreciate the great customer service experience. I HIGHLY recommend them. :thumb:

Exodus 4x4

Every time I've called them it's been a good experience. I was especially surprised when they called me back in 5 minutes just like they said they would.

JAGS

Hooked
That cool to hear. Maybe you could share the issue you were having and how the fix goes. Could be useful to others. [emoji106]

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I've had the same experience with the guys there. They always made time to answer my questions and took a vested interest in their products performing the way they designed them to.

Kalums

Found out today my rear calipers are bad, (piston boots are cracked pretty bad but not leaking yet) stealership wanted $800+ so I figured what the heck might as well upgrade to the big brake kit while I'm in replacing the calipers. Thank you Dan S. At Dynatrac you answered all my questions and got me a quote fast AND the quote included new oem calipers! For only a few franklins more than the stealership quoted me.... Service was very appreciated. Now to start saving. Again thx Dynatrac and Dan.

Ddays

Hooked
Bent a flange on my PR60 rear this weekend. Had a spare so I was able to make it home with no issues. Called Dynatrac Monday to see about purchasing another spare. Talked with Dan but instead of just giving me a price and hanging up after making the sale he started asking me some questions. After I told him the details he said well, its barely out of warranty (its been 13 months) and I can't promise anything, but let me check with the warranty department & see what I can do.
Well he emailed back today and they are going to ship one fully assembled axle at no charge. I can't thank them enough and this is why I will never buy anything other than a Dynatrac axle and as many of their components as I can. Instead of finding a reason to NOT have to honor a warranty, these guys find ways to go beyond what their warranty actually is.
You guys are awesome.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Bent a flange on my PR60 rear this weekend. Had a spare so I was able to make it home with no issues. Called Dynatrac Monday to see about purchasing another spare. Talked with Dan but instead of just giving me a price and hanging up after making the sale he started asking me some questions. After I told him the details he said well, its barely out of warranty (its been 13 months) and I can't promise anything, but let me check with the warranty department & see what I can do.
Well he emailed back today and they are going to ship one fully assembled axle at no charge. I can't thank them enough and this is why I will never buy anything other than a Dynatrac axle and as many of their components as I can. Instead of finding a reason to NOT have to honor a warranty, these guys find ways to go beyond what their warranty actually is.
You guys are awesome.

Holy hell that freaking awesome jerry!!!

Way to step up and take care of Ddays dynatrac!

WJCO

Meme King
You guys are awesome.

That is really cool. Merica :rock:

rogerk93

You guys are awesome.
Thats awesome man. I don't know any other company that would have done that.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just purchased a DynaTrac ProRock 44

Just purchased a DynaTrac ProRock 44 housing and I intend to swap my current Rubi internals to it... Anyone know if DynaTrac will install/setup my rubi gears to their ProRock if I bring it all down (I can tear my stuff out of my old housing)?? What would they charge for this service?? Or anyone know who would be able to do a R&P setup in Orange County/Riverside area and price?? I should have my Dynatrac in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

NotInStock

BTW, I may have posted this already on the wrong chat thread....

WJCO

Meme King
Just purchased a DynaTrac ProRock 44 housing and I intend to swap my current Rubi internals to it... Anyone know if DynaTrac will install/setup my rubi gears to their ProRock if I bring it all down (I can tear my stuff out of my old housing)?? What would they charge for this service?? Or anyone know who would be able to do a R&P setup in Orange County/Riverside area and price?? I should have my Dynatrac in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

NotInStock

BTW, I may have posted this already on the wrong chat thread....

Yes, they have the ability to do everything from wheel end to wheel end. I'm sure they will charge. Call them for a quote. They are very helpful.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Yes it's true. Customer service is phenomenal. I've been in contact with Dynatrac, both via PM, here, and by telephone. These guys are great.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom