Budget boost

I.r.grunt9704

What are you experienced jeepers thoughts on a budget boost ? Trying to get advice don't know weather to get a budget boost with bigger tires or get a lift with bigger tires.. Thoughts ?

Napalm

Go for an EVO leveling kit. You'll retain stock ride(if not better) and can run 35s with flat fenders.

stormtroopedjk

So with the leveling kit do I get more clearance ? And how much does it cost ?

Yeah you'll get more clearance just depends on the level kit/lift kit you do. Can cost anywhere between a couple hundred bucks too.. Well however much you want to spend your wallet is the limit.. Lol I would go for a 2.5 inch lift for a budget friendly lift. That's what I did.

Napalm

So with the leveling kit do I get more clearance ? And how much does it cost ?

You would but most of your gained clearance is going to come from bigger tires.

I sat quite a bit over higher than stock with an EVO leveling kit and 35s.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457501784.301673.jpg

Eezybreezy08

Go for an EVO leveling kit. You'll retain stock ride(if not better) and can run 35s with flat fenders.

I did what this guy said and I love my Evo leveling kit with the rancho 9000 shocks. Smooth ride. I cut the fenders and I have 35. Rancho 2 in sport kit with the 9000 shocks is also great and it runs 500$ and can fit 35.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Budget boosts are great ways to raise your jeep to fit larger tires and to keep factory ride. They all use polyurethane pucks to raise your jeep. The only difference between kits is what they come with. Teraflex has the most complete one I have seen. This is also the only teraflex kit I will ever recommend again.

As far as leveling kits go the best one is prob the Evo leveling kit because you get new front springs which helps soften up the ride and adds a spacer to the rear to help keep it level.

USMC Wrangler

I've run both budget boost and currently the EVO leveling kit. The latter is about $230-$250 and is a much better ride/performer than the puck style budget boost. I still haven't graduated to 35's, but still love the more forgiving ride of the EVO coils up front.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457545195.000981.jpg

Top Bottom