Renagade pickup?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's being called the Jeep Comanche and here are a couple of better pics of it.

main.php

main.php

From FCA:

Jeep Comanche
Based on the Jeep Renegade, the Jeep Comanche concept vehicle is designed to be off-road ready with practical utility. A nod to Jeep pickup trucks of years past, the Comanche concept takes styling cues from military and civilian Jeep heritage.

The Comanche’s “Beige Against the Machine” concept exterior paint is accented with a Satin Black hood, a concept lower front fascia, winch, steel rear bumper, soft top and spare tire in the bed. The wheelbase has been stretched an additional six inches versus a production Renegade to accommodate Comanche’s 5-foot bed.

Inside, the Comanche features custom seat covers, pedal covers, door sill guards and Mopar all-weather mats. Jeep Performance Parts like off-road rock rails, a 2-inch lift kit and a winch bolster the Comanche’s off-road capability. The Comanche rolls on 16-inch painted wheels and 32-inch BF-Goodrich All Terrain T/A tires.

The Jeep Comanche is powered by a 2.0-liter diesel I-4 engine and mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission with Jeep Active Drive Lock, which includes low range and a locking rear differential.

CJW

I kind of like it. The front just doesn't quite match the rear to me though..... But I still kinda like it....

GraniteCrystal

Not a fan. The stance and proportions are wrong. The soft top isn't a good choice. It's some weird blend of classic/old when little trucks were more common and sleek/new so it doesn't do well in either camp.

TwistedJK

I'll admit, the Renegade has really grown on me. This concept is pretty damn cool! I do miss my old Comanche though.

FireHawk

Id like to get that factory bumper with the hidden winch for my TrailHawk

Edited to add: Also just noticed the headlights seem to be blacked out inside the bezels. I like the look a lot better than the factory bright silver/chrome insides

Last edited:

FireHawk

Eddie I think you should try to find those headlights for Renny! I didn't even see them the first time I looked at the Comanche!

Agree, they seem to be dark tinted inside the bezels. I think they would look great on the already darker TrailHawk grills. Id like to get a set if they ever make them available through MOPAR.

SteelBadger

I like it but would rather have the Gladiator concept from a few years back. Thought it was 2012 but maybe I am wrong.

Top Bottom