But what I really did was...

MTG

Caught the Bug
So tonight I went through my whole undercarriage, I sanded all the surface rust and touched them up with paint, I then checked all the bolts for spec and marked them with a paint pen.

I wish...

What I really did was put together these...

image-2118097016.jpg

image-310734619.jpg

:cheesy:

This tread is for those of you, like me, that wish you could do one thing, but have to do something else. :(

Post up your "but what I really dids." No rules or criteria, because sometimes it just feels good to bitch.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I left work planning to come home and get things done around the house that I have been putting off, but what I really did......

Was sit on Wayalife for the last two hours reading and looking at pictures.

Oh and I bought a snorkel.

Paisano

I left work planning to come home and get things done around the house that I have been putting off, but what I really did......

Was sit on Wayalife for the last two hours reading and looking at pictures.

Oh and I bought a snorkel.

Don't forget to get a good pair of swim fins to go with that snorkel, I hear the surf is going off!!! I was going to mount my roto pax cans and trail rack but left the hardware in my buddies garage. So what I really did was work!!!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I replaced the ball joints on my JK, installed Rubi springs and shocks, rotated my tires and installed my JE Reel driveshaft.... Not

What I really did was take the family to the Ice Kingdom in Long Beach, Ca. Was only 9 degrees inside this joint. Kids had a blast though. Btw they made everyone wear these crazy blue parkas.

image-1985629510.jpg

Top Bottom