Input Requested | NEW Level 8 Guardian Finish

Discount Tire

Discount Tire needs your assistance!

As some of you may have noticed, the matte black and matte bronze Level 8 Guardian has been discontinued. However, we have the opportunity to bring this model back to life under a new gloss black with ball cut machined windows finish (pictured below).

What we want to know from you is:

• What do you think of the gloss black with ball cut machined windows?
  • Is this a model you would purchase for your vehicle?
  • What year and model Wrangler do you own?
  • From the sizes noted below, which would you prefer for your vehicle?

-16x8.5 ET-6
-16x8.5 ET+18

-17x8.5 ET-6
-17x8.5 ET+18
-17x8.5 ET+25

-18x9 ET+25

-20x9 ET0
-20x9 ET+18
-20x9 ET+25​

Level 8 Guardian | Gloss Black with Ball Cut Machined Windows

Summit%20on%20JKU_zpsdyhtgmsa.jpg

We appreciate any and all feedback!

Napalm

1)I think the gloss black with machined is a nice combination and looks good on this wheel. Very nice!

2)I would not purchase it for my JKU just because I preferred polished aluminum this go around. But that doesn't mean these wheels don't look nice.

3)I own a 2016 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport

4)Out of all the sizes, I prefer the 17x8.5. But they all seem to be good sizes.

Nice wheel DT!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
1) I think the black with machined accents look is really cool

2) I would not purchase this style for my Jeep, mainly because I do not like the design and cannot think of a single build I have done that this style wheel would go with

3) I own a 2014 JKU and soon to be a 2016 JKU

4) 17x8.5 or 17x9 are usually the sized I go with 4.5 to 3.5 backspacing depending on the tire size I'm running

geberhard

Douchebag
What do you think of the gloss black with ball cut machined windows? I would prefer all black, this looks a bit too 0's Dark Vaderish
Is this a model you would purchase for your vehicle? No, this is too much of a streetjeep look, and not my style, sorry. but If I had too, I woudl go all black.
What year and model Wrangler do you own? 2010 Wrangler,
From the sizes noted below, which would you prefer for your vehicle? Definitely not 18", and not 20"

BamBamDeer

1. I think they look great

2. I would purchase them. I think they would go great with my Billet Silver.

3. I own a 2016 JKU

4. 17x8.5 with 4.5" BS

el_chupo_

What do you think of the gloss black with ball cut machined windows?
Is this a model you would purchase for your vehicle?
What year and model Wrangler do you own?
From the sizes noted below, which would you prefer for your vehicle?

I like the look of the ball cut machined windows as it can give a nice contrast to a dark wheel, but I think on this wheel it looks a little too busy. The gloss looks good with it, though.
I concur with the above about it being a little more "street" or appearance oriented, but thats not necessarily a bad thing for that market. And I bet they would look good on colors other than my red.

Nope, but I did just get some Tracker Pros. :D

2012 JKU Rubicon

17x8.5, -6 Great call on the size, I wish there were a few more options in 8 and 8.5. Gives a little better hold when airing down if someone is running a 285 or smaller.

OJK12

I think the color combo is a good one and would be well received.

I don't like the style of that wheel at all.

I own a 2015 JKR

I like 17's the best so any of those rims.

Top Bottom