Rubicon sticker issue

Tree Frog

No not yet, but have seen plenty that do.
Dont know if it is chemicals or from baking in the hot sun.

Measure and record the exact location of you stickers now before any further damage occurs. There are plenty of companies offering these stickers for sale and some are not bad on price at all.

Has your warranty expired? Of course if you have ever taken the vehicle off road or have used anything but Mopar car wash soap then your warranty will be voided. (Joke):naw:

Copperhead83

I replaced my RUBICON sticker with the name of my Jeep, had the custom sticker guy prep the surface correctly and put them on, they are also RUBICON print which is hard to find, if u need some stickers let me know and I can give u his contact info

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 409

Eagle1911

Mine lasted 4 years. Need to replace them, but want to wait until I figure out a name for her.

Why is a inanimate object always a female?

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Mine lasted 4 years. Need to replace them, but want to wait until I figure out a name for her.

Why is a inanimate object always a female?

It's not always that way, just usually. I haven't, officially, named my jeep yet, but I can assure you that feminine the name will not be.

jeeeep

Hooked
the factory Rubicon sticker on my 2010 looks worse that that, started to peel off after 2 years.

Someone asked me what it meant the other day...at a distance they told me it looked like Japanese lettering lol

Tomb1957

Removed my original decals last week after 6 years. Passenger side was okay, but driver side was looking pretty shabby. I am not sure if I will even replace them. Kinda like the naked look. I know it's a Rubicon.

Top Bottom