Need some help.

rogerk93

I just finished installing my Currie lift in the rear but the sway bars came disassembled and didn't come with any info regarding its length. So I just added 4 inches from the stock and put it together I ended up setting it to 13". Also Currie didn't send my the rear brake lines so I left the brake line bracket unbolted for now. Will that be fine until they send my the lines? The spring retainers are oddly very difficult to install possibly the hardest part because of the tight space on top of the springs. I'm going to start the front in the morning because I lost daylight.

Also what should the front sway bar links length be? I'm sure it is also disassembled.
On a sport model your front sway bar arms should be aound 5* above parallel. Rubi a bit more like 10*-15*. Rear, parallel or a bit above should be fine.

JKbrick

I don't think you will know the length till you get it put together, then make them long enough the sway bar points upwards a little above level. Can't remember the degrees above but I'm sure someone else can

rogerk93

On a sport model your front sway bar arms should be aound 5* above parallel. Rubi a bit more like 10*-15*. Rear, parallel or a bit above should be fine.

Thanks for that. I have to readjust the rear links. They are a little off.

I don't think you will know the length till you get it put together, then make them long enough the sway bar points upwards a little above level. Can't remember the degrees above but I'm sure someone else can

;-) gotcha covered

Evil

Here is a stock sport with chopped fenders on 35's for reference tomorrow. Get it close to that and you'll be in the ball park. Ill post up some rear shots in a few.
IMG_2339.jpg IMG_2340.jpg IMG_2341.jpg

Top Bottom