Slavagable hard top?

Jake Wilson

Y'all,
I have an opportunity to buy a JKU Hard Top with freedom panels for $300. But here's the catch. The back window and quarter panel are smashed. The damage is only to the outside layer. It's located 5 hours from me and I don't wanna make that drive if it's not salvageable. Suggestions? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457933610.643618.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I prob wouldn't pay 300 for it cause of all the work that would need to be done with it. I think piginajeep got his for free......

Exodus 4x4

A 10 hour round trip to Midland, $300, material to fix it, and all your time spent trying to get it right.... Nah, I'd probably pass on that deal and just wait for someone to sell theirs that isn't damaged. You might save a buck or two but in the long run you'll probably end up wishing you hadn't.

Jake Wilson

A 10 hour round trip to Midland, $300, material to fix it, and all your time spent trying to get it right.... Nah, I'd probably pass on that deal and just wait for someone to sell theirs that isn't damaged. You might save a buck or two but in the long run you'll probably end up wishing you hadn't.

How'd you know it was in midland? lol

JAGS

Hooked
Piginajeep recently salvaged a top. Don't think it was as bad as the one pictured. But maybe he will chime in.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Rear window is around 500, side is 2-300. You'll have about 100 plus in material to fix the fiberglass

Top Bottom