Hi From Colorado!

RubiB

I decided to upgrade from my 1969 Jeep Commando to a 2015 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited. It's a little different in upgrades to say the least........LOVE it!! Now the upgrades begin with a 3" lift and 35's. I also added a AEV cold air intake. Next will be a bigger exhaust, bumpers and winch. I really wanted an Eco-diesel in my jeep but got tired of waiting for it to happen. READY to hit some mountain trails, old mining trails and ghost towns! IMG_20160314_150745.jpg IMG_20160314_150757.jpg

Last edited:

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Looks like you are ready for some fun wheeling! Post some pics!

RubiB

OK, Pics!

I decided to upgrade from my 1969 Jeep Commando to a 2015 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited. It's a little different in upgrades to say the least........LOVE it!! Now the upgrades begin with a 3" lift and 35's. I also added a AEV cold air intake. Next will be a bigger exhaust, bumpers and winch. I really wanted an Eco-diesel in my jeep but got tired of waiting for it to happen. READY to hit some mountain trails, old mining trails and ghost towns! View attachment 192922 View attachment 192923

Pics have been added!

Top Bottom