Evo rocker armor replacing poison spyder.

Sithwindu

Has anyone replaced the Evo rocker armor over the poison spyder armor? Do the existing holes interfere with the evo's holes?

I got the Evo builders corner armor and want to replace my poison spyder rocker armor ( since I royally screwed it up lol) with the Evo ones to match the rears.

Havoc40

Has anyone replaced the Evo rocker armor over the poison spyder armor? Do the existing holes interfere with the evo's holes?

I got the Evo builders corner armor and want to replace my poison spyder rocker armor ( since I royally screwed it up lol) with the Evo ones to match the rears.

I have saw some people get "custom" sets of rocker skins that will match the other brands bolt locations. Don't remember what manufacture did it but, I'd call EVO mfg and run it by them.

Sithwindu

I have saw some people get "custom" sets of rocker skins that will match the other brands bolt locations. Don't remember what manufacture did it but, I'd call EVO mfg and run it by them.

Well my problem is the holes for he armor I have now have several spinning certs and 2 bolts that are stuck because of it, and isn't lined up right. So once I take them off I'd rather just put the Evo armor, I found it fits better and was a easier install when I did it on ilikedirts jeep.

Top Bottom