2015 JK Rubicon D44 complete front & rear axles, and wheels/tires.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
All parts sold.

Posting this thread now since I am less than 30 days from dropping my JK off at Offroad Evolution for the build. All parts will be located at Offroad Evolution in Fullerton, CA. Parts will be available for pickup late in the week of April 14th, or early the following week.

Offroad Evolution is not involved in this sale. Please, do no contact them or call their shop with questions, or ask when the parts will be available. Any questions you have, please post them in this thread or PM me. Payment will go to me for these parts, not Offroad Evolution. Again, DO NOT contact Offroad Evolution for any reason related to these parts or this sale. Only form of payment I take is Paypal.

All parts are from my 2015 Rubicon Unlimited with between 8 - 9K miles.

2015 Rubicon D44 front and rear axles - SOLD- Stock with the 3.73 gears. Complete from brake rotor to brake rotor. I've honestly only wheeled them twice. Once in Sedona, and once to Crown King. They are in excellent shape and the stock lockers work great. Upgrade your Sport/Sahara with these. Since they are at Offroad Evolution, it'd be a great time to have them regear these for you! Asking $2,750 for the front and rear as a set.

Stock Rubicon wheels and tires - SOLD - no rock rash anywhere. 5 wheels and tires complete with the OEM TPMS sensors. Tires have less than 2k miles on them since they were all replaced by the insurance company after my wife drove my Jeep through a giant puddle of wet white paint that a truck had spilled on the road directly in front of my Jeep. Asking $750.

I don't have pics of the axles. They are stock and in excellent shape. In this pic you can get a clear view of the wheels and tires.

680661e56093e76411397f0aa1e75dbb.jpg

Last edited:

xflstl

Posting this thread now since I am less than 30 days from dropping my JK off at Offroad Evolution for the build. All parts will be located at Offroad Evolution in Fullerton, CA. Parts will be available for pickup late in the week of April 14th, or early the following week.

Offroad Evolution is not involved in this sale. Please, do no contact them or call their shop with questions, or ask when the parts will be available. Any questions you have, please post them in this thread or PM me. Payment will go to me for these parts, not Offroad Evolution. Again, DO NOT contact Offroad Evolution for any reason related to these parts or this sale. Only form of payment I take is Paypal.

All parts are from my 2015 Rubicon Unlimited with between 8 - 9K miles.

2015 Rubicon D44 front and rear axles - stock with the 3.73 gears. Complete from brake rotor to brake rotor. I've honestly only wheeled them twice. Once in Sedona, and once to Crown King. They are in excellent shape and the stock lockers work great. Upgrade your Sport/Sahara with these. Since they are at Offroad Evolution, it'd be a great time to have them regear these for you! Asking $3,000 for the front and rear as a set.

Stock Rubicon wheels and tires - no rock rash anywhere. 5 wheels and tires complete with the OEM TPMS sensors. Tires have less than 2k miles on them since they were all replaced by the insurance company after my wife drove my Jeep through a giant puddle of wet white paint that a truck had spilled on the road directly in front of my Jeep. Asking $750.

I don't have pics of the axles. They are stock and in excellent shape. In this pic you can get a clear view of the wheels and tires.

View attachment 192887

Arrrg... two weeks too late... I was even in Chino valley and had cash.....

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Arrrg... two weeks too late... I was even in Chino valley and had cash.....

I couldn't have sold them to you then anyhow. They are still in my Jeep, and I need to drive my Jeep to Fullerton, CA for the Evo suspension and Dynatrac axle installation.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Bump. These should be available in about 3 weeks. Jeep goes to Offroad Evo for the build in 2 1/2 weeks. I need these gone before the Jeep leaves their shop, so I dropped the price from $3000 to $2750 for the axles.

Top Bottom