Standing Wave II

SaddleTramp

Long time, second time. Been away for a while tending to some personal/family matters.

Kept my son and EVO Built II so life is good.

Stayed away at the advice of counsel sue to what was at stake but glad to be back.

Thank you to all in the know of what I was going through, can't thank everyone enough for all the support, prayers and help.

Can't believe the kindness and friendship shared from those who have just shared a beer, debt on the trail or an Internet conversation, Jeep people are the best.

Look forward to catching up on everyone's builds, a few asshat threads, and some of the red ass that Adam's given out. Thank you guys, Tramp.

SaddleTramp

Lol, love you guys.

Like to add that if anyone else is going through some similar problems, feel free to reach out.

Good buddy who runs an awesome shop, ;-), put it well that it's easy to get down during something like this and I would like to offer any help for anyone treading the same shit.

Last edited:

Evil

Lol, love you guys.

Like to add that if anyone else is going through some similar problems, feel free to reach out.

Good buddy who runs an awesome shop, ;-), put it well that it's easy to get down during something like this and I would like to offer any help for anyone treading the same shit.

Welcome back. Hope all is well and in the past.

Tree Frog

Glad to see ya back Sir!

You have always got some good advise and you helped me out with your knowledge of Coil Overs.

What ever the problem was, it will fade over time. Get some miles under your rig and find something else to think about.
Life is way to short to think about the bad stuff.

Top Bottom