WAYALIFE Gray Gear Logo Zip-Up Hoodies - IN STOCK!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let you know that our WAYALIFE Zip-Up Hoodies are back IN STOCK and ready to ship!! Below are samples of what they look like...

WAYALIFE-HOODIE-B.jpg

WAYALIFE-HOODIE-F.jpg

I should also note that we do now have a limited supply of 2XL and 3XL in the Charcoal color shown in these sample pics. To yours now, simply click on the link below:

BUY NOW >> WAYALIFE Zip-Up Hoodies

:cool:

SIZING Chart

sizing.jpg

size.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just curious what brand they are for fitment, are they Gildan like the shirts?

They are actually a more expensive brand made by a company called Independant. They were the only ones we could find that offered a charcoal color we liked. We actually found them looking at some hoodies at Stone and if you want to try one on, you can probably stop by their gift store for a fitting :D

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They are actually a more expensive brand made by a company called Independant. They were the only ones we could find that offered a charcoal color we liked. We actually found them looking at some hoodies at Stone and if you want to try one on, you can probably stop by their gift store for a fitting :D

Ok cool, I'm guessing I'm an XL like I am in mot everything. Thanks for making these!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok cool, I'm guessing I'm an XL like I am in mot everything. Thanks for making these!

Okay, if you have a measuring tape, here is a sizing chart that should help you out. Let me know if you don't understand how to take the measurements...

attachment.php

Nice! That's one badass hoodie. Who is the lucky dude that gets to model all of your swag anyhow?

LOL!! I just photoshopped it in. That's why these are just samples of what they should look like. :D

Dcarni27

Okay, if you have a measuring tape, here is a sizing chart that should help you out. Let me know if you don't understand how to take the measurements...

attachment.php

LOL!! I just photoshopped it in. That's why these are just samples of what they should look like. :D

Little help on how exactly to measure please ? Thanks !

Top Bottom