EVO Sway Bar End Links with DL Flip Kit

blackrubi14

I am going to be adding an EVO Drag Link Flip kit soon and want to stay with EVO sway bar end links. However, my current end links will be too long as it looks like the mounting location will be raised with the flip kit.

Does anyone know what size EVO links to go with the flip kit so I can order at the same time as the flip kit.

Current set up is '14 JKUR, 3" TF lift, 37's and stock Rubi 44's.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I am going to be adding an EVO Drag Link Flip kit soon and want to stay with EVO sway bar end links. However, my current end links will be too long as it looks like the mounting location will be raised with the flip kit.

Does anyone know what size EVO links to go with the flip kit so I can order at the same time as the flip kit.

Current set up is '14 JKUR, 3" TF lift, 37's and stock Rubi 44's.

I just did the Evo DL flip and now I need new sway bar links. I'll post some measurements and pics tonight for you. My best eyeball guess though is that the 5.5"-6.9" will be perfect. The 7.5"-8.9" might be a touch long, but we'll see.

blackrubi14

I just did the Evo DL flip and now I need new sway bar links. I'll post some measurements and pics tonight for you. My best eyeball guess though is that the 5.5"-6.9" will be perfect. The 7.5"-8.9" might be a touch long, but we'll see.

Awesome man, thank you!

oyoquem

I have a 4" enforcer lift with a DL flip kit and this is what it looks like using the OEM REAR links that get moved to the front.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458349102.682446.jpg

Top Bottom