VIDEO : RUBICAT Rocking Up Upchuck with Cooper STT Pros

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cindy and I got out to Moab just ahead of the 50th Annual Easter Jeep Safari and got a chance to test out the new Cooper Discoverer STT Pro tires that we recently installed on Rubicat, our Jeep JK Wrangler and out on the Behind the Rocks trail. Here's a short clip that shows just how well they hooked up and just how easy they made it for Rubicat to climb up an obstacle known as Upchuck. We hope you enjoy.

:cool:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I'm a Nitto Trail Grap fan, BUT these Cooper Discoverers have gotten my attention. They are made in every size known to mankind including a couple of sizes for my Comanche.
BTW, I'm waiting to see if Cindy can duplicate her climb up Rock Chucker with Rubicat and the new Cooper shoes. Yee-Haa!:thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a Nitto Trail Grap fan, BUT these Cooper Discoverers have gotten my attention. They are made in every size known to mankind including a couple of sizes for my Comanche.
BTW, I'm waiting to see if Cindy can duplicate her climb up Rock Chucker with Rubicat and the new Cooper shoes. Yee-Haa!:thumb:

LOL!! She wants to give it a try too.

LeighP

You make it look easy.
This is another "plus" example on these STT Pro tyres....every review or comment on them seems positive.
Pretty sure these are my next tyres.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! No joke, these new Cooper STT Pros really hook up on the rocks. Cindy is a good driver but we've seen other good drivers spin their tires all the way up. Now, if they only made these in a 40!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Great clip. Amazing how a great driver and a well built Jeep can make an obstacle look so easy.

I need to get out again and continue working on that "good driver" mod. :cool:

Jk909

LOL!! No joke, these new Cooper STT Pros really hook up on the rocks. Cindy is a good driver but we've seen other good drivers spin their tires all the way up. Now, if they only made these in a 40!

Do you like them more than the nitto or toyos? How do they compare price wise?

Top Bottom