Moonrocks NV

JKJody

Its a blast! Theres all kinds of stuff to do. Climb rocks, ride trails, shoot anything and best of all its all legal.

JKJody

We still have more pics from 6 mile canyon near Virginia city but we'll have to wait to upload them because they're on the camera. The others were snapped with my handy dandy iphone. Thanks for the replies. I would really love to do moon rocks in the summer, i think it would be s blast. Plus you can see more terrain when your actually wheeling the rock formation. Just too much snow for that as of now.

silverbackjk

That place is really fun during the summer. It can be really crowded with everyone camping. The only problem is there is a number of irresponsible people out there drinking and driving during the peak summer months. But I agree what a great place.

JKJody

I've been out there in the summer but not in my jeep and yes there are a bunch of a-holes out there. We were lucky to beat the crowd today even. We left right when convoys of rv's and other 4x4's were pulling up. Looked like something we didn't want to bother with so we drove up to pyramid lake.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I still haven't made it out there. :(

Your pics make me want to head out one day next week. :rock:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Wow that does look like a winter wonderland for sure! Thanks for posting up the pics. I will put that on my list of places to go12 :clap2:

Top Bottom