Where does your dog ride?

Samlautranger

So where does your dog ride in your Jeep? If your top and/or doors are off, do you have a restraining device/vest for your dog?

ChopperDoc

Ours rides in the back, I would love to put him up front but at 110 lbs our basset hound takes a lot of room

Samlautranger

New Jeep will be the 4th Jeep I have owned, but on my first dog. A Euro Boxer, who is now 1.5 years old. Mr. Hank. Currently he rides in the back cargo area of my FJ Cruiser. Use to have him in the back seat, but now he has a mat in the cargo area and does pretty good there. Just concerned about with the JK, if have the soft top windows off or the complete top off. Probably get one of those dog harness vests to strap him in. Then either put him on the back seat, or if back seat removed put him just in the cargo area. I don't really want to put him in the passenger seat, he already thinks he is half human, I don't need to further encourage that. :cheesy:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I used to have a leash attached to the anchor point in the cargo area. Just enough to to stick her face out but not be able to get anything else out. We also had a little restraint system we got at Petsmart for when she rode with me in the back seat or passenger seat.

xflstl

My border collie rides wherever he wants.. Generally upside-down in the back seat. Even with no doors.

TFD

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458529056.637299.jpg

My dogs stay in the back with the top on. With the top off, one goes up to the passenger seat with the other guy on the back seats.

Desert Crawler

My English bulldog stays in the back seat. I just got a harness and leash to keep him centered. Mostly to keep him off of the console and the plastic on the doors, but also for his safety.

5280Sapper

She looks like a solid corso. They're great trail dogs.

She is pretty damn awesome.. she is my PTSD service dog.. does wonders for me in many other ways as well.. scares the shit out of almost anybody that crosses her path in public!!

Angry Aussie

They are cane corsos. The big guy on the right is only 15 months. He's a beast

They are so good looking. When we got our Great Dane last year, we had been trying to decide weather to get a Dane or a Corso. I wanted a Corso a little more than a Great Dane but ended up getting the Dane. I'm planning on getting a Corso in 12-15 months. So excited.

Your dogs are stunning.

Angry Aussie

my year old CC!! she goes everywhere!

Such a good looking dog!! I would want to take her everywhere with me as well. You guys are gonna make me wanna get one sooner than I had planned.

Did y'all get them from breeders? Are they registered? Is there anything about the breed y'all don't like? Anytime I've been around a cane they have been very smart and well behaved dogs and tons of fun to play with.

5280Sapper

Such a good looking dog!! I would want to take her everywhere with me as well. You guys are gonna make me wanna get one sooner than I had planned.

Did y'all get them from breeders? Are they registered? Is there anything about the breed y'all don't like? Anytime I've been around a cane they have been very smart and well behaved dogs and tons of fun to play with.

Her name is Lilou... She was donated to me by Avalanche Cane Corso out of South Carolina.. Highly recommend them as a breeder very well known in the Corso community. the owners are Lee and Kimberly Chapman very nice people...

Top Bottom