Flipping a Rubicon smartbar

LasVegasJK

I would like to confirm that my knowledge is correct.
I was talking to a Rubi owner about why he was using Rough Country disconnects on his smartbar.
His response-"because the sway bar is junk. It flipped and bent my end links, and it limits travel because even when it's disconnected, it's still connected."
What I know. - They are not junk, flipping the bar is due to end links being too short, they do not limit travel when properly disconnected, and this guy doesn't have an actual clue of what he is talking about.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I would like to confirm that my knowledge is correct.
I was talking to a Rubi owner about why he was using Rough Country disconnects on his smartbar.
His response-"because the sway bar is junk. It flipped and bent my end links, and it limits travel because even when it's disconnected, it's still connected."
What I know. - They are not junk, flipping the bar is due to end links being too short, they do not limit travel when properly disconnected, and this guy doesn't have an actual clue of what he is talking about.

Correct. That guy is a dumbass and you should offer to buy his rubi disco. Hell I'll trade him my factory sport bar for his disco.

JAGS

Hooked
Yep, piece of shit. EVO1, Moby, evo lander all enjoy the limited travel. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Correct. That guy is a dumbass and you should offer to buy his rubi disco. Hell I'll trade him my factory sport bar for his disco.
can this guy really be this stupid? My sport bar is sitting in the garage...you can have it and offer him a 2 for 1 deal...lol

LasVegasJK

can this guy really be this stupid? My sport bar is sitting in the garage...you can have it and offer him a 2 for 1 deal...lol

He's "that guy".
Only bought 4 wheels, so his spare tire is mounted on a stock wheel. Added spacers to his already offset aftermarket wheels "for better stance". Tries to convince everyone Rough Country is the best. It's funny listening to him sometimes.

Top Bottom